JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Everyone knew this culture permeated Hollywood for as long as it has existed and every other related industry. Of course they were all raped. People put up with it for their careers and now just stopped deciding to cover for these people. Especially since Cosby and whatever else.

It's not just Hollywood. It's everywhere. Glad to see these a-holes being called out and their lives ruined.

They even made fun of it in the movies themselves. Whatever that movie Nicole Kidman was in Sweet Home Alabama, I remember there was a scene where some young lady got a job reference letter that merely said she was well qualified and could orally make your eye balls pop out.

Art imitating life I guess.

"Power" is never an excuse to stop being human. I appreciate the many shapes and sizes that women are formed in. Putting my hands on someone with the excuse of power or money or otherwise? If she's not into me, she's not into me. Period. What I have or can provide shouldn't matter.....to her......or myself. Money, power, fame or status can't make either truly happy.

I'm glad to see so many women speak out against this and I support them.

Some nerd producer who is a Hugh Hefner wanna be is porkin a bunch of actress bimbo's. Been happening forever. What did they expect when they accepted his invitation to visit his hotel room? I really could give a rats a$$ what the hollywood elite are doing. F em.
I would feel different if this happened in the real world to real people.

It's not just Hollywood. It's everywhere. Glad to see these a-holes being called out and their lives ruined.

There are bad people everywhere, and in an industry where they control whether someone is allowed to work in the industry by a few people with power, it is not surprising that the bad people take advantage of others.

I would love to see these predators have more than their lives ruined, I would like to see things done to them that would make other would be predators be very afraid of ever doing the same thing.

I don't care whether some people like or dislike some people in Hollywood - NO ONE deserves to be sexually harassed/assaulted/etc. just because they work in a given industry or at a certain job.

There are bad people everywhere, and in an industry where they control whether someone is allowed to work in the industry by a few people with power, it is not surprising that the bad people take advantage of others.

I would love to see these predators have more than their lives ruined, I would like to see things done to them that would make other would be predators be very afraid of ever doing the same thing.

I don't care whether some people like or dislike some people in Hollywood - NO ONE deserves to be sexually harassed/assaulted/etc. just because they work in a given industry or at a certain job.

Just to play devils advocate...

I noticed we aren't talking about current Oscar winners or A-list actresses. Some became more later on, but not at the time. How do we know they didn't try to earn a part? Years later as they find their selves in the twilight of their acting careers, what better way to get back in the limelight?

Just to play devils advocate...

I noticed we aren't talking about current Oscar winners or A-list actresses. Some became more later on, but not at the time. How do we know they didn't try to earn a part? Years later as they find their selves in the twilight of their acting careers, what better way to get back in the limelight?

Too many with the same story and too many that are at the height of their careers. No A-listers? No Oscars?

Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie, Mira Sorvino, Heather Graham, Ashley Judd and Loren Holley?

Last Edited:
Too many with the same story and too many that are at the height of their careers. No A-listers?

Gwyneth Paltrow, Angelina Jolie?

It sounds like the timeframes for them were in the 90s. Neither had a significant role until after 1997, when all of this sounded like it was happening. Neither has made anything that great in a few years.

If the accusers were all in a bubble with the same story, it might be more slam-dunk. But, a story came out and everyone's story is the same in the same industry where everyone talks. It would be interesting if they could accurately ID his parts.

It sounds like the timeframes for them were in the 90s. Neither had a significant role until after 1997, when all of this sounded like it was happening. Neither has made anything that great in a few years.

If the accusers were all in a bubble with the same story, it might be more slam-dunk. But, a story came out and everyone's story is the same in the same industry where everyone talks. It would be interesting if they could accurately ID his parts.

@No_Regerts I follow you here at NWFA and respect your profession, but damn man that is the worst post I've ever read from you. "Significant Role"? ID his parts? Not made anything great in a few years?? WTF does that have to do with him being a predator? You really want to side with this lowlife that 82 females that have come forward about and even with him admitting to bad behaviour at best??

You're smarter than that.

@No_Regerts I follow you here at NWFA and respect your profession, but damn man that is the worst post I've ever read from you. "Significant Role"? ID his parts? You really want to side with this lowlife over 82 females that have come forward and even with him admitting to bad behaviour at best??

You're smarter than that.

No, strictly as devils advocate. Only for the sake of going down the rabbit hole. Kind of like discussing chem trails.

I think the dude is a total slime. I hope he gets his.

Edited my post. It's "only" 82 females to date. His wife left him. His own brother called him "sick". HC denounced him even after millions of donated funds. Every supporter he ever had has publicly called him out as a sick SOB. He double flipped off the press the day he was supposed to check in for "rehab". This guy is a typical narcissistic POS.

That's crazy. Do you think the stature of the victims gets him convicted? Most of Cosby's victims were common people. Who knows if they will ever get him too.

Don't know, don't care. They can be cellmates and prey on each other or even better enjoy some extra mayo from a c***meat sandwhich.

Edited my post. It's "only" 82 females to date. His wife left him. His own brother called him "sick". HC denounced him even after millions of donated funds. Every supporter he ever had has publicly called him out as a sick SOB. He double flipped off the press the day he was supposed to check in for "rehab". This guy is a typical narcissistic POS.

And you know his lawyers will say the same things I did, and actually mean it.

That many people?

In Hollywood where it is an open secret that this guy is scum?

My ex-BIL is in prison (hopefully for the rest of his life) for molesting his own kids.

His father was a molester too.

These predators are always claim they are just "misunderstood" and innocent. If that doesn't work then they try to blame the victims.

There are scum out there, and if they get into positions of power they use that power.

I generally side with the victims - usually they don't make this stuff up, in part because the odds are against anybody believing them and try to blame them. The more victims come out of the woodwork, the more I believe them.

I think he's a bad dude and his "victims" would have sold their own children to get ahead in their careers, so they eagerly accepted a chance at a little slap and tickle for a role. I think that there are very few true victims if any, and if there are, I feel for them.

Honestly, I only have so much empathy and most of mine is used up on more deserving folks.

I have to wonder if those who don't think much of the victims, that they are at least partially to blame, would still think that way if their sister, daughter, mother, etc., were one of the victims?

While I do not think highly of some actors/actresses, and I don't think highly of the profession itself, I do not less of a person solely for the simple fact that they are an actor/actress.

I also would like to point out that not all of the victims are or were actresses.

Some were writers. One was an executive of a non-profit. Several were production assistants. Several were office assistants. One was a temp. One was a TV reporter.

I despise predators such as Weinstein and I have nothing in common with people who blame the victims of sexual assault or harassment. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews