JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
After going to Sportsman's yesterday, I am now convinced that location is going out of business. They were down to a skeleton staff, the workers were pretty disgruntled, and the shelves are completely bare in the hunting department. One of the employees even had his kid with him as he was working. I overheard him say to another person "What are they going to do? Fire me?"

That's bad.

I went there for my first time only two weeks ago and although for a Sunday there were very few customers, every employee I spoke with including a nice kid behind the handgun counter impressed both my wife and I with how friendly and knowledgable they seemed to be. If they'd had a 7 1/2" Uberti Scofield instead of the 5 1/2" that did have I'd have left with it.

Also we saw things for sale that we'd given up being able to find in a Vancouver brick and mortar outlet. Most especially I was glad to see the size of the reloading section of the store even though it did seem to be low on stock. I'd expect the lack of goods considering how much is being bought since the election.

Ya i hit the sportsman here in Federal Way and the ammo is almost zero.. along with the reloading stuff... the guy at the gun counter told me they get there alotted shipments in on Thursday if you need any ammo be there that morning...:s0155::s0155::s0155:... i also hit Sportco and there ammo shelves seemed kinda low... picked up 4 bricks of 22lr though...:s0155::s0155::s0155:

I can confirm the lack of anything by way of guns and ammo at Sportsman's in Vancouver. I went in today on the off chance there was any ammo, but just a lot of empty shelves. No 22lr, no handgun ammo to speak of, rifle ammo down to the more expensive stuff along the lines of Federal V-shok. On the other hand, if you have a 45GAP, there are still a few boxes. Shotgun ammo is the only thing they have in any quantity. Also, the handgun wall was a joke. I counted 15 total auto pistols, and 6 of those were Ruger mkIII style 22lr pistols. Just a whole lot of bare space. Now where will I get my fix? :(

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top