JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I remember when you posted this and bought ammo on that day but since then I've started rolling my own and I'm very satisfied with the results.:cool:
I will send this to my son-in-law as he has not been bitten by the reloading bug yet, that will change probably next year. :D:D:D
Thanks for the reminder brother!!!;)

Where did 11/19 come from? And this year it is Sunday, my LGS is closed that day!

I could goto the big box store, but if you are going to get just 100 rds, please use an LGS.

U=Tuby says it was 10 days ago 11/5 ... (I get all my facts from U-Tube channels)

WaGuns has the same infor 11/19 but the url listed goes to a blank page - panic , don't click ...

Maybe we need an NWFA BuyAmmo Day ;)

It was started years ago, why they picked 11/19 I don't know. We have only a few holidays for gun nuts and I figured I might as well help promote it.
The idea is to get as much ammo into the hands of private citizens as possible, it also helps support the industry and the economy in general. Buying the ammo a day early is not a problem....this year we have a WAC show in Puyallup on the 19th so there is that.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top