JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
yearly reminder

C8JjwI1l.jpg

DAM you talked me into it I guess I'm going to have to buy some more ammo gee I wonder what kind I have so many choices I need 380 .9mm ..40cal .45acp 556 7.62/39 .300blackout 12 Gage .20gage mmmmmm and the list goes on maybe just buy a little of all

Guess it's as good a time as any to buy some .30 carbine for my dad's Xmas gift...
Anyone suggest a good .45 round to use in a 1911 from 1917? Don't want anything too hot, even tho it's refurbished back to standard issue specifications (aka shooter grade).

Guess it's as good a time as any to buy some .30 carbine for my dad's Xmas gift...
Anyone suggest a good .45 round to use in a 1911 from 1917? Don't want anything too hot, even tho it's refurbished back to standard issue specifications (aka shooter grade).
I'd suggest a plain old 230 grain FMJ round around 850 FPS or so.... Since that was the round the pistol was designed for.
Many companies still make a version of this load.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top