JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looking for a sight/optic for my Ruger Ranch 300blk. It currently has a sig 3-9 that I'm moving to a new 18" 5.56 build. The ranch is a rare shooter and as such I'm not looking to invest a ton of money in ($150 max?). It will only see subs. I'm open to a fixed/zero zoom, red dot, LPVO, or other ideas

Last Edited:
Hi-Lux CMR. It's a bit above your budget but they're dandy little scopes. I think the AK version would work well with the 300 BO. Get the green dot version for better daylight visibility.

Leupold FX-II

I think you are looking for something like this?
It is the gun set up in my avatar, excellent fast set up for calling coyotes in thick cover and fast moving shots!

View attachment 1338669

More or less. Suppressed 300 blackout subs, I'm expecting to run to about 100 yards max.

And CRCampbell suggested the Romeo MSR, I do have one of those on another build... I could set myself up to run one on both, and possibly swap the magnifier back and forth

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews