JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
<broken link removed>

Burglar tells gal to shoot him. Too bad it wouldn't have been a legal shoot.

6 minutes for police to show up. Had the tables been turned good folks could've been dead in 6 seconds.

BG let out of jail a few hours later.

And there are folks out there who think that gun control will only affect criminals. Our problem isn't gun control it's criminal control.

She controlled her gun alright, that's gun control at it's best. Mission accomplished, but he'll just be right back out again in the ridiculous revolving door that is our jail system.

Those that should be held accountable for this also include those that make the decision to release scum like this back into society early. Torches and pitchforks on the steps of the courthouse for the judges that slap light sentences and early release dates, that should be the order of the day. Heaven forbid he goes back for revenge on this couple.

She controlled her gun alright, that's gun control at it's best. Mission accomplished, but he'll just be right back out again in the ridiculous revolving door that is our jail system.

Those that should be held accountable for this also include those that make the decision to release scum like this back into society early. Torches and pitchforks on the steps of the courthouse for the judges that slap light sentences and early release dates, that should be the order of the day. Heaven forbid he goes back for revenge on this couple.

This is part of the problem but I think the root of the problem is funding for the Lane Co. jail. What good does it do for a judge to hand down a stiff sentence if the jail doesn't have the personnel to man the jail staff?

Maybe it's a case of adjusting spending priorities in the county or maybe it truely is a case of not enough money. If the Lane Co. folks are scared or PO'd about this they should stand up and be counted in one way or another.

This is part of the problem but I think the root of the problem is funding for the Lane Co. jail. What good does it do for a judge to hand down a stiff sentence if the jail doesn't have the personnel to man the jail staff?

Maybe it's a case of adjusting spending priorities in the county or maybe it truely is a case of not enough money. If the Lane Co. folks are scared or PO'd about this they should stand up and be counted in one way or another.
I vote for adjusting spending priorities, It's always public safety or schools that are at risk first with these guys! Seriously I'd eliminate the libraries and fireworks on the 4th to name a couple before I'd give up one jail bed! We all Know that the bloated PERS benifits via the greedy public employee wokers unions are the problem here.

I vote for adjusting spending priorities, It's always public safety or schools that are at risk first with these guys! Seriously I'd eliminate the libraries and fireworks on the 4th to name a couple before I'd give up one jail bed! We all Know that the bloated PERS benifits via the greedy public employee wokers unions are the problem here.

Ya, cutting the 4th of July firewroks will save tons of money. :rolleyes: Fireworks in my community are all by donation.

Easy does it on the PERS thing. I'm a public employee and like everyone else I work hard for my paycheck and contrary to some opinions I will not be living high on the hog when I retire. I have to supplement my retirement savings with another plan so that if I ever get to retire I can at least hold my own.

I'm sure you work hard but it's no secret that PERS is a big problem. Tier one(I think that's what it's called) PERS bennies are the big elephant in the room and go way beyond what private sector pays. I don't know your personal situation but my WHOLE retirement will be what I've saved and risked in the market. The current job I am doing is funded by Government money and I see the wasted rescources daily. I don't know who pays for the fireworks show but was just using that as an example of what to cut first before beds. The library is one dinosaur that could be eliminated IMHO and I actually use it sometimes. I mean in this day and age with E-Readers and internet and smart phones. Needy kids could be loaned an E-reader cheaper than funding a brick and mortar library in every town. The money is there but not being managed right.

I agree that our Justice department is putting LE and the civilian population at risk for letting these criminals out on the street with light sentences. They don't have any fear of the laws just contempt for those that get in their way!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top