JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bump Stocks are just a start. It's just the nose of the camel under the tent. Because next.....

It'll be anything that __Hillary__ (or fill in the name of your favorite Liberal) don't like. The Liberals sell themselves and their proposals as reasonable and having common sense. It's like this........

If you don't agree with me, it's because YOU aren't reasonable and have no common sense.

THEY (the Liberals) get to control of the debate. THEY don't have to listen to you. THEY don't have to deal with anyone who is un-reasonable and have no common sense. See how that works? You and your beliefs have become irrelevant.

"La, la, la, la, la.....not listening to you."

Don't sell them short. THEY know how to boil a frog. Unfortunately, some "Fudds" don't have a clue.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
It'll be anything that __Hillary__ (or fill in the name of your favorite Liberal) don't like. The Liberals sell themselves and their proposals as reasonable and having common sense. It's like this........

If you don't agree with me, it's because YOU aren't reasonable and have no common sense.

THEY (the Liberals) get to control of the debate.
Respectfully Mark, Florida just passed a bump stock ban, and they have a Republican controlled state legislature and a Republican governor.

Last week Trump asked the DOJ to work with the ATF to ban bump stocks nationally.

You keep saying Liberals are the enemy, but Hillary wasn't on camera in the White House talking about banning bump stocks, raising the age to buy, and confiscation. That was Trump.

If the "lesser of two evils" is advocating for gun control, do we want to be on their side?

Trump doesn't like due process... Were phucked. Im stocking up on mags and ammo and devices that increase my rate of fire, I'm not looking for a fight but I'm planning on one.

Term limits, monthly drug tests, and much more need to be pushed on politicians.

Respectfully Mark, Florida just passed a bump stock ban, and they have a Republican controlled state legislature and a Republican governor.

Last week Trump asked the DOJ to work with the ATF to ban bump stocks nationally.

You keep saying Liberals are the enemy, but Hillary wasn't on camera in the White House talking about banning bump stocks, raising the age to buy, and confiscation. That was Trump.

If the "lesser of two evils" is advocating for gun control, do we want to be on their side?

Given the choices between Hillary and Trump....who did you vote for? Was it......

Satan.jpg

I know that going in.....in any election......that I won't be agreeing with a candidate ALL of the time. To expect 100% agreement before, during and/or after, would be fooling yourself.

Well STOP. Maybe.....if the candidate was ME. Rrrright.

But, that is unlikely. As there have been many things that I've said and done in my past that would/could be seen as offensive to voters. Oh yeah, I've been divorced twice. So, I bet that they have plenty to say. LOL.

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top