JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"He was a weird kid," Davis said. "He's a self-proclaimed communist, just wears Soviet shirts all the time."School gunman Karl Pierson liked debate, running, but acted "weird" - CNN.com

Not that he was a communist matters IMHO, just that if he was a Tea Party supporter we all know it would be the main story. I give them credit for mentioning it though. Haven't been watching other news today but imagine it's not a big part of this story for them either.

Pretty nice car for a communist. What a scumbag.

131213225153-01-karl-pierson-1213-story-top.jpg

Yeah it appears the poor guy might have been a victim of Affluenza. I can't make out what that is but it's a lot better than my $600 rusted out 1st car. I worked a lot of hard hours to get that car and wasn't thinking that communism would improve my lot in life back then. I was too busy trying to earn more cash to get a better stereo and some "choice" rims for my ride.

The education system is what does their thought processes in and warps their minds.
Then Psych drugs twist them even more, and then My bet is he was suddenly taken off of them. It seems to be a very strange pattern.

The education system is what does their thought processes in and warps their minds.
Then Psych drugs twist them even more, and then My bet is he was suddenly taken off of them. It seems to be a very strange pattern.

Pretty sure, somewhere, some ABC agent handler in plotting their next fall guy.....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top