JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Steel: If you want steel I'd look at the CZ. I have two, both circa '94 and '95--accurate as all heck. With the right carry rig they wear well and you have full firepower with their high cap mags.
High power loads for the CZ are easily digested!

If you want alloy there are tons of options. Smith and Wesson MP seem to be a nice choice aside from the nice XD or Kimber. Good luck.

So I went with a FNH FNP9.Not small but seems light (don't have or care about the figures)
Fits the G20 holster fine.Thumb strap fits over the hammer.Actually fits the Blackhawk Serpa for the G20 pretty well.You just have to take the little hook deally out as it hooks on the SN slot under the barrel
Been raining so I haven't taken it up to the woods and killed any pop bottles yet,but it fits my hand great and points the same.
There are kits out there for around the $420 range that have three 10 round mags and they added 2 16 rounders to sell the kits.2 16s for carry and the 10s for range work.Might find another 16 though.
Nothing too fancy but it seems like a swell little gun.

So I went with a FNH FNP9.Not small but seems light (don't have or care about the figures).

Yes Yes Yes!!!!

This is THE 9mm if there was ever one that was under the radar. It's a amazing gun and has ties to Browning w/out the Browning price.

I love the triger SA/DA Trijicons, and I paid $360.00. Get the pre-USG model if you can find one like I did. I don't carry C.A.L. on polymer guns. First is DA but i will carry cocked if the environment necessitates, most recently a cave.....

Sweet guns indeed!!!

So I went with a FNH FNP9.Not small but seems light (don't have or care about the figures)
Fits the G20 holster fine.Thumb strap fits over the hammer.Actually fits the Blackhawk Serpa for the G20 pretty well.You just have to take the little hook deally out as it hooks on the SN slot under the barrel
Been raining so I haven't taken it up to the woods and killed any pop bottles yet,but it fits my hand great and points the same.
There are kits out there for around the $420 range that have three 10 round mags and they added 2 16 rounders to sell the kits.2 16s for carry and the 10s for range work.Might find another 16 though.
Nothing too fancy but it seems like a swell little gun.

The FNP are very underrated handguns. I have a FNP40 that's my "pillow" gun. It just fits my hand very well.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top