JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Does anyone know where I can get a good manicure/pedicure?

I'd like to look presentable at the meet up HAHAHAHAHA.

I crack myself up. That is very important. As long as I think I am funny.

Does anyone know where I can get a good manicure/pedicure?

I'd like to look presentable at the meet up HAHAHAHAHA.

I crack myself up. That is very important. As long as I think I am funny.

I'm always laughing at my own jokes....woman thinks I'm nuts. In my opinion people are to boring and we'll,I like to keep it light.

Just a heads up guys, with this new software you should have a button below the poll that says "Remove your vote". This will allow you to change your votes :)

What a hoot, just about spewed my beer.....Hope you're going to be at the Lucky Lab Saturday, always wanted to meet you. Shake your hand, I think?

Mike

[quote"PlayboyPenguin, post: 1076835, member: 929"]
[/quote]

Mike just sat me down to watch this. Most importantly don't be too concerned about looking like a whore. The whole idea of style is to wear something that compliments your style in such a way that makes a statement. It's important to coordinate your colors always. If you plan on wearing a bold red color such as the polish you did (or didn't) choose, it's imperative that you wear something else to compliment that.

Nice choice for a hat on this one---did you plan that?

Sure looking forward to meeting you Sir.

Wifey

Wife and I will likely make it for at least one round. I believe the Friends of NRA dinner is the weekend before so we should be good to go. :s0155:
Once again, timing is everything. Unfortunately at the time of this post, I was unaware of the last minute Birthday Party we have decided to throw for my Mom. I was really looking forward to this so I could put some faces to some names. Hope someone is able to get some good pictures and post them for those of us that are unable to attend....

I'm hoping to have these more often, so don't worry if you can't make this one.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about seeing some of you after a few beers, so I want to remind everyone to be on their best behavior :)

One more note, this is not an open carry event.

See you tonight!

Darn it...and I just bought a new AR cozy that really brings out my eyes.

Heh we'll definitely be holding open carry events in the future. Some will grumble at this. If this becomes a big deal I'll explain further why we're holding the meet here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top