JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
Spitpatch. Did make a bad choice of wording? I don't know your definition for "like minded people", but at 73, "to score" means a bed to sleep on--not drugs, sex or a hot car. BTW, I am bringing the wife to watch out for me. And I do enjoy guns and shooting way more than most guys. I don't see your name on the YES LIST. Will you be there???
Art
:s0155:

Geez! Try to arrange a group of like minded people gathering for refreshments, and this guy thinks its a place to score.

Spitpatch. Did make a bad choice of wording? I don't know your definition for "like minded people", but at 73, "to score" means a bed to sleep on--not drugs, sex or a hot car. BTW, I am bringing the wife to watch out for me. And I do enjoy guns and shooting way more than most guys. I don't see your name on the YES LIST. Will you be there???
Art

And I thought in these times "Score" meant finding bricks of .22lr on the shelf or the powder, bullets, and primers you are looking for all at the same place for reasonable prices :s0112:

Man-oh-man, I would sincerely like to be able to get together with the cream of the NorthWest, but I am currently doing a 50 hour per week temp gig with Oregon Health Authority (covering Cover Oregon's arse). Only days off are Sunday and Tuesday.

Arggghhhh!

Hey Joe, will you be able to take cash for a membership renewal at the event? If that adds a headache then don't sweat it but it would be nice to donate in person.
Benihaus

Hey Joe, will you be able to take cash for a membership renewal at the event? If that adds a headache then don't sweat it but it would be nice to donate in person.
Benihaus

Yep, no problem! Your support is appreciated.

Art

Oh, Good Lord. La Brea Tar Pit of the internet! My "dig" was entirely tongue in cheek, and I was certain all would have fun with it. I gather that the "target", Artpro absorbed it with healthy confidence, with his response.

As for YES, My Momma always told me, "Always say NO first. You can always say YES later." Applies to a myriad of perplexing and pressured decisions throughout life. JoeLink has already been a victim of my Mother's advice.

So There.

Did someone say something about pitchers of beer?

Last time I got called on a work emergency. This time no way. I'll have it covered.

Maybe Dusk 'Til Dawn afterward. Casa Diablo ... and class let me tell you ....

250px-Burt_Gummer.jpg

Dam buddy i would love to BS with you and the guys, im a recovering alcoholic so I'm out. Have fun, and be safe. I'll see you at the range when it warms up, alot more R&D to do.

PS, anyone needs a sober ride home and you live semi local, don't hesitate to ask. Call, text, email....Hell i even put in on a cab if needed.....i leaned the hard way, and 30k later, well....Burt I'll shoot you a text with my new line and check in....

HELP! I am really having a hard time finding a decent place to stay for a reasonable price.

We have a three and a half year old, so it can't be a "blood on the sheets, used condom found under the bed" reviewed place.

Unfortunately, lodging in PDX is kinda spendy.

The best thing to do is go to Google and type "Motel Portland, OR". Google itself is an awesome platform for finding a decent place to stay. You can then view user ratings and average rates. Lucky Lab is a central location, so you shouldn't be far from any centrally located motel.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top