JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates

Upcoming Dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has passed and there are no upcoming dates
I've not been to the Rickreall show. It's a bit of a drive. Is it worth driving up there? Bigger than the Albany show (as far as quantity of venders)?

*sorry if this isn't the right spor for this post. Was unsure whether or not to post here or general discussion*

Well worth going!
THE SPRING RICKREALL GUN SHOW MARCH 11TH & 12TH
Posted by Dust2Dollars
Polk County Fairgrounds & Event Center
520 S Pacific Hwy W, Rickreall, OR 97371, USA
Saturday, March 11, 2023 - 09:00 AM
Until: Sunday, March 12, 2023 - 03:00 PM

Last Edited:
I've not been to the Rickreall show. It's a bit of a drive. Is it worth driving up there? Bigger than the Albany show (as far as quantity of venders)?

*sorry if this isn't the right spor for this post. Was unsure whether or not to post here or general discussion*
Rickreall is typically a good show, although I haven't been in several years. This one, and the ARPC shows in Albany, are the two I enjoy attending.

It's a smaller show than Albany, but typically still more worthwhile for the items I'm interested in than the other shows put on by the two big vendors around Oregon IMO. I stopped going to those years ago.

I enjoy visit and the drive. The size id more my style too though the Monday thing didn't compute. If you are coming and going through McMinnville, Nancy's has some pretty tasty food.

I really enjoy the Rickreal show, smaller but as good as the Albany show in my opinion. Has lots of reloading items and guns with wood furniture, still has all the tacticool stuff but a good mix of older firearms.

Paul Harrell of YouTube fame will be there too. He was there last year as well. I came down to meet him and enjoyed the show overall.
If he doesn't wear his 70's shooting jacket, how will we know it's really him? I met him a few years back at the Rickreall show, nice fella.

I find the Rickreall show to be one of my favorites and I'm from SW Washington. Yes.....gun laws have changed, since I first went (in WA and OR). But, I love a good gun show.

Aloha, Mark

I find the Rickreall show to be one of my favorites and I'm from SW Washington. Yes.....gun laws have changed, since I first went (in WA and OR). But, I love a good gun show.

Aloha, Mark
You need one of these for that...

il_fullxfull.1604525137_8vyn.jpg

Rickreall is one of the better shows left.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top