JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
G3-storm.jpg

The lil' ViKueen just returned (Monday) from Goblin Hunting... No luck on finding a Goblin. But she did see the lights.
Hope the skies are clear for your hunts.

UI03.png

UI00.png
UI01.png
UI02.png
UI04.png

Last Edited:
Fwiw Noaa's 3 day forecast showed it to be strongest shortly after dark here. 3 day forecast is unreliable imo though. The k-index 3 hour one is very useful. The last 2 times we had k index of 7 (on the 3 hour one) in Pdx area there were photos of it in the paper (keep in mind cameras with long exposures can pickup light we can't see with our eyes though).

Last night looked spectacular. Video link below.

I was actually ready to jump on a last minute flight to anchorage and come back tomorrow morning to catch them live. Oh well, cycle peaks in 2025 so next few years should be good.

Not sure what that is. Kind of looks like a porthole on a ship?
It's a portal to the 45678 dimension... look closely... closer...closer...

Or, it could be the wide angle camera pointing straight up, at the Alaska Geophysical Institute. They have a webcam that they stream, I think the refresh is every few seconds, and this is their recording from last night.

It's a portal to the 45678 dimension... look closely... closer...closer...

Or, it could be the wide angle camera pointing straight up, at the Alaska Geophysical Institute. They have a webcam that they stream, I think the refresh is every few seconds, and this is their recording from last night.
Man it's too bad they don't use a regular lens. Kinda looks to me like some jellyfish in murky water or something. Those guys must have no budget I guess.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top