JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All,

Just wanted to give you all a heads up that starting next week the closest spots on North Fork Wolf Creek Road will be closed. This includes the two lanes we have cleaned for our annual Tillamook Clean Ups. The reason they will be closed is because the Department of Forestry is going to go forward with the efforts members of this forum and their department have made to improve these locations. The work will continue until complete and could last 1-3 weeks. Once complete the lanes will have a much different look and operation to them. They will be clear of potential fire hazards as well as include berms and shooting lanes.

I will be getting out to these sites next week and try and keep track of the progress and promote it here.

If you can spread the word about the closure it will certainly aid the efforts.

Thanks to @bolus @Norm0931 & @Cogs for contributing to the efforts!

Just a reminder this is a look of things to come. The DOF is looking to continue working alongside us, the shooting community to continue making these sites safer and allowing us to have valuable places to continue use of state forest land for recreational shooting.

Thanks,

Reno911

That's awesome! We should really plan a grand opening day for us to go up and have a fun day of shooting once it is completed. I think it would be a good reward for all those who have helped clean up as well. I will bring bacon

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top