JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey @Cogs I've got those two 6" steel targets I wanted to get to you for this. How can we do this? You come by here on your way home tomorrow? Or I'd get them up to your house tomorrow and drop them. Or, I'm home if you see this before you leave work.
503-288-0035.

Hats off and huge THANK YOU to
@rhollister71
for sponsoring this cleanup & repair event!!!

Yes, I said sponsor!

biz card jpeg.jpg

Robert is the owner of Farmers Insurance Agency in Beaverton. His company has donated $600 to help with this event! That about covers the whole cost!!!

You may recall Mr. Hollister from his post on page 181, post #3613, where he posted about his recent experience while shooting at lane 4 with his Granddaughter the the youngest member of the family. Robert is the one in the Tye Dye shirt.

ME MY SON AND OLDEST GRANDSON.jpg

THANK YOU SIR!!! THIS IS A POWERFUL WAY TO SHOW RESPECT FOR PUBLIC LAND SHOOTING!

Pro 2A insurance guy hell yea
Hats off and huge THANK YOU to
@rhollister71
for sponsoring this cleanup & repair event!!!

Yes, I said sponsor!

Robert is the owner of Farmers Insurance Agency in Beaverton. His company has donated $600 to help with this event! That about covers the whole cost!!!

You may recall Mr. Hollister from his post on page 181, post #3613, where he posted about his recent experience while shooting at lane 4 with his Granddaughter the the youngest member of the family. Robert is the one in the Tye Dye shirt.

View attachment 1202879

THANK YOU SIR!!! THIS IS A POWERFUL WAY TO SHOW RESPECT FOR PUBLIC LAND SHOOTING!

Got the tent up on the truck. Even if it rains I'll be cozy! Looking forward to seeing you all!
I'm out the door and off to @Mikej 's to pick up those targets he's donating (7:20am Mike). Then up to the lanes with a few stops in between. I'll set up camp and try to get the post installed down at the fork. If someone can help with that gate post, that would be nice. I'll have the auger.

Brian, I should be up there right close to noon today. Loaded to the hilt! I'll claim a level spot for your rig. Shall we camp in the middle of the shooting lane again? :eek:

@F2CMaDMaXX , we'll only bring the one large trailer, so you won't need to stop at Drew's. I'll pick up the big one today.

I've got lunch for an army! So I sure hope we get a good turn out!

After 2 years of no major cleanups, it feels great to get back to it, see good friends again, and meet new folks!
Yee Ha! We gonna whip those lanes back into great shape once again!

A lot of food huh? I might try to get this old body out there. It's always been a good time, and good people.. That I haven't seen in a couple of years.

I'm out the door and off to @Mikej 's to pick up those targets he's donating (7:20am Mike). Then up to the lanes with a few stops in between. I'll set up camp and try to get the post installed down at the fork. If someone can help with that gate post, that would be nice. I'll have the auger.

Brian, I should be up there right close to noon today. Loaded to the hilt! I'll claim a level spot for your rig. Shall we camp in the middle of the shooting lane again? :eek:

@F2CMaDMaXX , we'll only bring the one large trailer, so you won't need to stop at Drew's. I'll pick up the big one today.

I've got lunch for an army! So I sure hope we get a good turn out!

After 2 years of no major cleanups, it feels great to get back to it, see good friends again, and meet new folks!
Yee Ha! We gonna whip those lanes back into great shape once again!
That night will never be forgotten! Lol!

20220520_101809.jpg

Trailer, lumber, and auger locked and loaded.

We definitely will need a reciprocating saw!!! ODF gave us full 4'x8' sheets of plywood and we need to cut them to 4x4.

Thanks!
Bill

View attachment 1203419

Trailer, lumber, and auger locked and loaded.

We definitely will need a reciprocating saw!!! ODF gave us full 4'x8' sheets of plywood and we need to cut them to 4x4.

Thanks!
Bill
i have a battery skil saw that i can bring up just incase also a sawzall but no blade for it. we planning on getting there right @ 9 lil before.
as long as life and wheelchair bs doesnt get in the way!

Sorry you guys, I am not going to make it up.:(

We have my Grand Daughter this weekend and the plan was for all of us to come up and give her some exposure to this kind of responsibility. Well this morning she asked if we could go crabbing tomorrow (she's 10), so that's what we are doing. I was looking forward to this, but.......

let me know if you need battery tools Cogs. I can try to swing up tonight and drop them off, I can't stay though. I meant to ask ya about that this morning. I also have plenty of skil saw and Sawzall blades...someone can also stop here in forest grove and grab them on there way up

let me know if you need battery tools Cogs. I can try to swing up tonight and drop them off, I can't stay though. I meant to ask ya about that this morning. I also have plenty of skil saw and Sawzall blades...someone can also stop here in forest grove and grab them on there way up
I packed a sawzall blade already, @Cogs i'm guessing you're close/already there by now, again, let me know if you think we need the extra trailer - currently running on the assumption we do not.

Yup, I'm here.

I have some sawzall blades and I'm sure we can get through the 4x6 and 6x6 posts. The only tool I don't have is a cordless skill saw. We need it to cut the plywood. So if someone can bring one, we'll be able to get it done.

Otherwise, we're set and ready to rock this thing!

I haven't installed the post at the gate yet. I had to unload the truck before I could do that. Now that a lot of stuff is set up, I don't want to leave it unattended while I do the post. Hopefully someone will be along soon and we'll get it done before dark (I'd like to lock it tonight).

Very little use of the lanes today! Lane 3 has been open most of the day! Same with lane 2. Right now, all are open except lane 4.

So I think I'll sit right here and have myself a beer.

20220520_153033.jpg 20220520_153003.jpg

Weather is lovely this time of year.

Yup, I'm here.

I have some sawzall blades and I'm sure we can get through the 4x6 and 6x6 posts. The only tool I don't have is a cordless skill saw. We need it to cut the plywood. So if someone can bring one, we'll be able to get it done.

I haven't installed the post at the gate yet. I had to unload the truck before I could do that. Now that a lot of stuff is set up, I don't want to leave it unattended while I do the post. Hopefully someone will be along soon and we'll get it done before dark (I'd like to lock it tonight).

Very little use of the lanes today! Lane 3 has been open most of the day! Same with lane 2. Right now, all are open except lane 4.

View attachment 1203710 View attachment 1203713

You think it's nice now? Tomorrow looks like a BANNER day! I'll be up tomorrow! With bucket, rake, gloves and a Harbor Freight magnet hootie. Wish I had the battery stuff for ya', but I'm old(er) and still use corded saws.

Yup, I'm here.

View attachment 1203710 View attachment 1203713

Looks great. Can't wait to meet everyone. I'll be there in the am w a cordless skillsaw and Sawzall just in case. Never hurts to have extra tools.

Yup, I'm here.

I'm bringing my battery-operated circular saw. It shouldn't have any problems with plywood.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top