JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is great! Does she giggle when it goes "TINGGgg"?
And look at that finger off the trigger!
Excellent!
nice finger placement for sure!
Love seeing the kids shoot, need more of them!! my 7 yr old granddaughter loves steel too! she has a blast with the 10/22.

Thats too sad about the sign @ 4. damn.. well made it 2 months..

nice finger placement for sure!
Love seeing the kids shoot, need more of them!! my 7 yr old granddaughter loves steel too! she has a blast with the 10/22.

Thats too sad about the sign @ 4. damn.. well made it 2 months..
It's not horrible, still very legible and I didn't notice the bird shot until I got pretty close. No big wad hole and maybe 3 in across. And yes it is pretty sad that people think it's ok to destroy stuff like that.

It's not horrible, still very legible and I didn't notice the bird shot until I got pretty close. No big wad hole and maybe 3 in across. And yes it is pretty sad that people think it's ok to destroy stuff like that.
Just so's ya' know. Myself, and another member who's name I do not recall, put the lower section on the #4 lane information sign!

When you invest your own time in a project, you come away with a greater sense of pride and ownership in what you've done. I like that feeling! Especially when we work together as a team!

Thanks again, All!

Yep, I was there too, just didn't get to do the fun stuff like rebuilding the signage board.
That's not my usual thing where it concerns work for ANYONE but myself. I'm a master Cob Jobber.:oops: But things had slowed down, and it would have been difficult for me to screw it up. :D

all these reply's , I assume the range is open. but i look at the map and the map says closed. but that update was made last year. is it open or closed I am trying to go shooting tomorrow morning. i have guns that need zeroing

all these reply's , I assume the range is open. but i look at the map and the map says closed. but that update was made last year. is it open or closed I am trying to go shooting tomorrow morning. i have guns that need zeroing
As far as I know the TSF personnel keep this site pretty well up to date.
It says it's open.
maybe @Cogs has some later info. But I'd doubt it.

IF you go out there. Take a couple gallons of water, a shovel and a fire extinguisher if you have it. Keep any steel targets well away from any brush. And hang around the area for a little while after you're done shooting just to watch the area for smoke.

The only time it's been closed was last year Aug 24th, 2021 due to fire danger. Otherwise, it's been open since and it never closes.

Is Mary's Peak shooting pit too far to drive for a chance to win this?

Tick Licker LLC TriStar Promo.jpg
There'll be lots of free raffle prizes at this event!!!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top