JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh. You mean because of this...

RV Pump 2.jpg RV Pump 1.jpg

RV Pump 3.jpg RV Pump 4.jpg

Out of all the things I've seen and witnessed in these woods, that is a first and likely up there with the most random of things.

Seriously, that has to be intentional. Like someone that saw it here and took offense. Why the F else would someone steel planted stuff in the woods? Is their A market for stolen bushes/trees I don't know about? Seriously WTF.

It's not uncommon in potland for people to pull up newly planted plants in people's front yards in the middle of the night. I don't know about a "market". I've heard of newly planted/landscaped commercial properties having a bunch of new plantings taken though. Those were probably sold on a craigs list type thing.
WTF's abound these days. :(

Ever wonder how to get pressurized water out in the woods? Here's how...

Water Pressure in the Woods

I did this video because I couldn't find anything like it on YouTube. I wanted to figure out how to supply water to our pressure washer, but also how to pump water uphill. The only water pumps I found were large pumps for pumping water out of basements or ponds. Then it dawned on me that an RV pump would be just the ticket. But I wanted a strong one. So this vid shows what we did to get a versatile pump that handles all we need to do out in the woods.

Next up... A Car Wash fundraiser in the forest! Complete with Bikini volunteers!!! :D Enjoy!

OK i really like the pressure washer use that's now possible, the unfortunate graffiti issue occurs often enough to warrant it and it'll save so much time.

If there is a thread for the cleanup, can someone link it in here?
Not yet, but we can do that soon.

I sent a note to ODF Forest Grove and waiting to hear back on the materials for sign repair on lanes 3 & 4. I'm hoping a couple people can replace the wood while the cleanup is happening (I won't be there on this one). I told them we're planning on the 17th.

If there is a thread for the cleanup, can someone link it in here?
I'll start one this Saturday. My concern is that we often have important developments that unfold on this and on a dedicated thread separate of each other. This is not only confusing, but we can get both duplicate efforts or worst, plans working at opposing ends.

I'll start one this Saturday. My concern is that we often have important developments that unfold on this and a dedicated thread. This not only confusing, but we can get both duplicate efforts or worst, plans working at opposing ends.
Yep. I've learned that too. Best to have all info and discussion about it here in this thread. Mention it in other threads, but link back to this one for details.

Alright my graveyard brain just slipped a cobweb. The cleanup is next Saturday the 17th not this Saturday correct? I lost a week somewhere. Glad I had this discovery now instead of 9am Saturday morning.

Alright my graveyard brain just slipped a cobweb. The cleanup is next Saturday the 17th not this Saturday correct? I lost a week somewhere. Glad I had this discovery now instead of 9am Saturday morning.
Yeah, so far it looks like the 17th.

Rem, you want to come to the Santiam this weekend, the 10th? I'm meeting with ODF on the improvements to the 615 pit. I'll send you the co-ordinance if you want to attend.

Tracy is already packed for the coast so I think we are going to do that since work is booked this coming week both day and night so this is going to be my early Bday present. That being said, happy wife, happy life so I am going to pass on this one. Sorry. Will still make the Wolf Creek clean up next weekend.

I am pretty sure I am meeting @Anonymous 510 Sunday morning for a quick clean up of Marys Peak

Tracy is already packed for the coast so I think we are going to do that since work is booked this coming week both day and night so this is going to be my early Bday present. That being said, happy wife, happy life so I am going to pass on this one. Sorry. Will still make the Wolf Creek clean up next weekend.

I am pretty sure I am meeting @Anonymous 510 Sunday morning for a quick clean up of Marys Peak
Happy Birthday! I hope. :)

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top