JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I managed to miss out on all the volunteer opportunities this year so if this counts to get a 2017 volunteer tag I will do my best to be there. My problem is that I don't have a truck and if it gets rainy/muddy my Mustang may not make it up there.

Let me know if you go. If I make it up there I can pick you up where the turn off from 26 is or anywhere between the Hillsboro and there. 40/60 on whether I make it right now though.

Let me know if you go. If I make it up there I can pick you up where the turn off from 26 is or anywhere between the Hillsboro and there. 40/60 on whether I make it right now though.

Thanks for the offer! I will be headed East on Hwy 26 as I live at the coast. I'll wait to see how bad the weather is.

I managed to miss out on all the volunteer opportunities this year so if this counts to get a 2017 volunteer tag I will do my best to be there. My problem is that I don't have a truck and if it gets rainy/muddy my Mustang may not make it up there.

Dude, any of us with 4WD would be more than happy to pick you up and drive you to the top where the shooting lanes are. You could park your car at one of the turnouts on the way in, and hitch a ride from there! Just let us know.

I was holding out hoping I could make it, but stuff happens so I won't be there. One way I can help is; I posted this 'Random Act of Cleanup' to our Trash No Land Facebook page encouraging folks to join you guys.

Really appreciate you all! Thanks for chipping in! Stewardship keeps it open!

Bill

went there yesterday (Tuesday) and saw more people there than the unemployment office near my home... saw like 10 cars come. apparently no one has work???

good thing i was there first.

Honestly, i don't know why so many people are surprised to see people during the week?! Why were you there instead of working? ;) :p

Not everyone has Mon-Fri work days, some don't even have 9-5 work hours. Jobs normally give vacation days.... etc etc.

Ill see what I can do. What time? I guess it doesnt matter, ill be there at like 5 or 6 am anyways....Ill be in my pickup, got some thick bags I can bring also

Ill see what I can do. What time? I guess it doesnt matter, ill be there at like 5 or 6 am anyways....Ill be in my pickup, got some thick bags I can bring also
I believe yourself and @Timbertodd will be the early birds.

I'll likely roll in around 8:45-9:00.

I'm telling ODF 9:00 if they can provide a truck to haul trash.

I'll bring bags as well.

I may even have a new toy to test out!!!

went there yesterday (Tuesday) and saw more people there than the unemployment office near my home... saw like 10 cars come. apparently no one has work???

good thing i was there first.
I believe Intel and other like employers of this area are the reason behind this. They don't have traditional work schedules.

Honestly, i don't know why so many people are surprised to see people during the week?! Why were you there instead of working? ;) :p

Not everyone has Mon-Fri work days, some don't even have 9-5 work hours. Jobs normally give vacation days.... etc etc.
100 million people are unemployed. thats 1 out of 3.33 people. trust me, im right.

What 'are so many of them doing?' 95 million not in US labor force

Donald Trump's Entirely Correct -- There Really Are 96M Unemployed Americans

Wait, what?! you're right??? about what exactly?
Why are you arguing a political point when Reno and IO just explained the *many* reasons why your very out of date views on when people should and shouldn't be up there, are incorrect.

Are you unemployed? is that why you were up there?

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top