JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok those that aren't in a red truck and participating this Saturday. Look for a sea of red trucks. That's us!

ODF won't be able to get a truck, but they will be, getting me a key to access Reehers camp to use those dumpsters, or we will be placing the trash at a location closer to the freeway for them to pick up later in the week.

I managed to miss out on all the volunteer opportunities this year so if this counts to get a 2017 volunteer tag I will do my best to be there. My problem is that I don't have a truck and if it gets rainy/muddy my Mustang may not make it up there.

Wait, how do you get a volunteer tag? I talked my wife and one of my boys into going to the Mount Hood clean up earlier this year.

So, 0900 gathering at one of the lanes? Which lane?

Wait, how do you get a volunteer tag? I talked my wife and one of my boys into going to the Mount Hood clean up earlier this year.

The volunteer badge is given out by Joe Link to NWFA users who participate in a NWFA cleanup event. If you went out to the Mt Hood event this year, it was a Trash No Land event and not an official NWFA one. (Trash No Land invites volunteers from all social media platforms and NWFA is one of them). I don't think there have been any official NWFA cleanups in 2017.

There were, however, some NWFA users who got badges this year, even though it was a Trash No Land event. I'm not sure how Joe wants to handle the badge status thing (if it's only for NWFA events or an event outside his organization). You could send him a private message and ask. If you want to send me your real name, in a private message, I can verify you are on the sign-in sheet and you did participate. (Problem with the event sign-in sheets is we don't put down user names of associated groups, so, I never know who's who unless they introduce themselves as being from a certain group).

I think it's cool to see the green volunteer badges. It'd be great to figure out a way for someone to record NWFA folks and report it back to Joe.

Oh and Thanks for your help!

Bill

I plan on showing up if I can get my replacement rear bumper on today. Actually, even if I don't I will be there in my black Jeep JK with no rear bumper wearing my NW Firearms t-shirt under a few layers.

Who's bringing the ammo? :)

I plan on showing up if I can get my replacement rear bumper on today. Actually, even if I don't I will be there in my black Jeep JK with no rear bumper wearing my NW Firearms t-shirt under a few layers.

Who's bringing the ammo? :)

I would be. I have 35 rounds for my 500 magnum I need to test fire and 50 for my 1911's, and about 700 or so rounds of 9mm for my suppressed XDm :). Plus I have a new LCP II to test out. Unfortunatly work has me cornered. I have to be in all this weekend.

Thanks for coming out and helping to keep the sites clean.
@gryghin @Timbertodd @turbo_vanner @Ironbar @Cosimel @MarkoNW

EC176835-601B-4F58-A506-6CC6E329B750.jpeg 5AC99150-B55B-4037-B80B-F1A4448E4A37.jpeg 4EFCA201-9E77-4720-A819-85F596D1E9A6.jpeg D4741025-0D42-4A5D-A3A1-CE6FA5E6D166.jpeg

Enjoyed the morning with a really great group of guys, hard working and generous. Bodes well for the future of shooting sports in TSF if we can sustain and grow.

Even managed to pass on the good word to some enthusiasts up at lane 4 who were willing to do extra clean up, low pressure common sense - stewardship or lose it.

Dang nice work, Gents! Looks like 7 of you. Love the pics showing a perfect example of proper use of the lanes. Tarps and all!

Thanks for your contribution today!

#StewardshipKeepsItOpen

Lesson's learned - Don't rely on memory for your ammo needs, especially if you've adult kids that also enjoy this sport.

It was great meeting everyone and putting faces to (screen) names.

These adhoc meet-ups work! Thanks for setting this up.

Great meeting all of you too! Here's a few more pics:

I wish I would have remembered to do this before TimberTood and MarkoNW left!
Shoot4_zpshysnmwb1.jpg

Shoot1_zpsqxehxnaa.jpg

Here's the garbage we hauled out:

Shoot3_zpsvunkuhuu.jpg

And here's how we left Lane #3 this morning:

Shoot2_zpsx2fnjyoz.jpg

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top