JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will be there and we can use my truck if need be. I will try and get there early like the last time. Retired the Toyota so look for the blue Dodge Ram.

We will go do some clean up around here in honor of you guys on Sunday. We will make the great track North on one of the clean ups to see the areas that you guys and gals are talking about.

So, in all seriousness, my wounded finger is actually looking kind of bad. For the sake of begin able to use it in the future, I'm not going to be able to participate this Sunday :-( My truest regrets!

So, in all seriousness, my wounded finger is actually looking kind of bad. For the sake of begin able to use it in the future, I'm not going to be able to participate this Sunday :-( My truest regrets!
Ya, I'd say your ok to try and heal up your nub!

Still on for tomorrow at 9?
Yep. I'll be at lane 3 at 9ish. Sounds like there will be at least 3-5 of us there. We will try to get all the sights cleaned up the best we can and perhaps do a little shooting before getting the trash over to Reehers Camp.

If you guys see a white 1999 f150 with a canopy wandering around lost its us.
Google Maps

Someone 'tagged' that with "Public Range". It's not really a 'Range'. It's just another 'Dispersed' shooting site that has been modified to be like a range, (without any supervision), but with really good features.

The best darn "Dispersed" public lands shooting lanes around!

Thanks to all those that came out to clean up today!

Special shout out to @Timbertodd for saving my butt and hauling the trash out, I forgot the key to Reehers Camp. :eek:

E2C76CD8-2926-42E0-AC5F-0A8D7284C107.jpeg

I'm nowhere near you folks but anyway thank you for the initiative to keep it nice there! Sure seems like a great place to shoot. And that cooperation w/agency is something to draw from as an example. Hope to help adopt that model down in south coast.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top