JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I went up a couple of weeks ago, and not only was it dry, but this amazing guy brought up two home made shooting benches made from scrap wood. I think he said he left them on the safe side of the berms for lanes 3 and 4, so now lets just hope that some idiot doesn't drag them down-range and use them as targets; That would be a great disservice to all those who appreciate these "improved shooting locations".

20180420_125321.jpg 20180420_130436.jpg

Looks like we had a bad element visit the lanes on Sunday. I did not see these postings on Sat at the cleanup and I'm sure one of us would have noticed. Bryan and I were at the lanes this morning, 8:30 AM Mon 5/14 and there they are. Had to have been put up on Sunday. They were posted at lane 2 and 3. I didn't take a pic of lane 3 sign but it had one other photo that was VERY EXTREME with a Nazi Swastika and all.

Kranz Meeting 5-14-18 5.jpg

Kranz Meeting 5-14-18 4.jpg

Last Edited:
Looks like we had a bad element visit the lanes on Sunday. I did not see these postings on Sat at the cleanup and I'm sure one of us would have noticed. Bryan and I were at the lanes this morning, 8:30 AM Mon 5/14 and there they are. Had to have been put up on Sunday. They were posted at lane 2 and 3. I didn't take a pic of lane 3 sign but it had one other photo that was VERY EXTREME with a Nazi Swastika and all.

I'm assuming you tore that bubblegum down Bill?

Very hard to read the poster on the right, but it says...

(((Communists))) stole America from you in 1965.

White America needs you Gen Z!
Join the Resistance!
Join a daily stormer book club today!

Also, they painted the rocks on lane 4 with the star. (Sorry, no pic of that either).

Please keep an eye on the signs and boulders and if you see this stuff, remove it right away. We won't put up with this kind of stuff.

Last Edited:
I looked it up and it's Book Club, (not pook club... I edited it above to read book)...

Daily Stormer Book Clubs
(SBC) SBCs are small localized crews of young white men who follow and support Andrew Anglin and his neo-Nazi website, The Daily Stormer. SBC members present themselves as American Nationalists and are part of the alt right segment of the white supremacist movement.

Very hard to read the poster on the right, but it says...

(((Communists))) stole America from you in 1965.

White America needs you Gen Z!
Join the Resistance!
Join a daily stormer book club today!

Also, they painted the rocks on lane 4 with the star. (Sorry, no pic of that either).

Please keep an eye on the signs and boulders and if you see this stuff, remove it right away. We won't put up with this kind of stuff.
Lol!

I hope you left the "its ok to be white" one, those crack me up.

I've always worried the popularity of these lanes would bringing with it an invite to the worst of the worst. I'd always thought it would be more of a criminal element after jacking people for their firearms, never really considered any neo-Nazi crap. In fact, one of the aspects of these lanes I've enjoyed the most has been the diversity of those whom I've shared use. I remember once sharing a lane with a group from South Korea, one of whom had just been nationalized and was enjoying his brand new right to bear arms and sharing this experience with a couple of visiting friends. They were the friendliest and most generous group I've ever shared a lane with. Maybe it's just me, but I really enjoy meeting other shooters, but I would leave a lane post haste should I ran into to these sorry sacks of crap, nothing good could come of staying.

Would anyone care to take on the challenge of removing the paint from the rocks on lane 4? It's on 2 rocks and is spray can white. I'll provide the graffiti remover.

Will be there tomorrow. What's a good way to remove it? Was thinking about bringing some paint stripper.
Could you go by the Ore Dept of Forestry office in Forest Grove and pick it the graffiti remover? Randy Peterson will have it. I'm sure you'll want some water, rags and hard bristle brush, but check the directions.

Google Map: Google Maps

Forest Grove District Office
C/O Randy Peterson
801 Gales Creek Road
Forest Grove, OR 97116
503-357-2191

If you could give it a try, we all will appreciate it! It's important we get it removed ASAP! We can't let that site become a tagging ground.

Thanks, Doc!

im just going to assume that most of the people who dump trash and don't clean up after themselves are also these white supremacists. It takes an astounding lack of intelligence and morals to go through with either.

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top