JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
But as an FYI for anyone looking to go soon, they had a fire in their rifle bay, someone brought in tracers, and I was told that the rifle bay will be closed for some time, but the pistol range is still open.

Odd that tracers would do that amount of damage, unless they had some incendiary rounds mixed in. And if they did, I hope they publish the name of the ninny so we can all publicly shame them for being dummies.

And Norpoint has video of the incident. My understanding in speaking casually with a part-time employee is that the story the individuals who initiated the fire and the video evidence may be at odds. So if I were the initiators, I'd be very, very worried.

Hey Gang: Earl here (one of the owners)... Yes we did have a fire in our rifle bay... Yes, it did a bunch of damage... Yes we have video of the entire thing... Yes the insurance company is going after those that did the damage... All that said... We have both handgun bays up and running and all is good... As a matter of fact, if you missed our Black Friday event - you really missed out!!!! We will be repairing the rifle bay and coming back bigger, better, and stronger!!!

On another note -- I see that we have 10 "Poors" on our ranking... I suspect that they come from a long time ago... If you have been to the Norpoint Shooting Center recently and would rank us, I would greatly appreciate it... If it is anything other than Excellent, please let me know... I will do everything in my power to correct whatever was not worthy of an excellent rating...

Thanks!!!!

Resource discussions are for general chit-chat. Use the buttons near the top to ask a question or write a review for this resource.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top