JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
FYI, I don't dress the same as that guy, my hat is made of possum fur.
That was in regards to the posts about people leaving trash in the forest. That cascade Jack guy was the face of the campaign to keep natural areas clean. The other classic PSA was the crying indian one. There used to be public awareness campaigns/public service announcements to don't litter etc. but those days are long gone I guess. I wonder if they still do smokey the bear PSAs?

I talked with my wife this morning about an idea I had to invite NWFA annual supporting members who don't have a range membership to go shooting at Tri County Gun Club as a guest of mine. I suggested to her that I would only want to go out for a couple of hours, start to finish, per visit. I told her I would not do any shooting myself so that would maximize the time for the guest to shoot. I have freedom to go pretty much any time I want by myself. She said that sounds weird/creepy that I would invite somebody to go shooting but then not go shooting myself while I was there. Per the rules, I can not shoot while the guest is shooting so if I was to bring my own firearms to shoot that would halve the time the guest gets to shoot and you would be surprised how quickly two hours will go by once you drive through the gates.

I am putting it out there before I officially make the offer, is it weird or creepy to invite somebody as a guest to the range if I am not going to do any shooting myself?
Any other opinions on this idea before I post an invite thread?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top