Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by 3 AE, Oct 23, 2010.

1. 3 AE

3 AE Oregon Member

High School : Prep Rally - Yahoo! Sports Blog Just when you think it can't get much worse. It does! Will someone in the Great State of Washington do society a favor and just cuff this moron up the backside of his head. I'm sure his mother is so proud of him. What a loser.

2. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

I see both sides of this coin....

3. oasis618

oasis618 Tacoma, Wa Active Member

Dumb.

4. Celtic Armory

Celtic Armory Port Orchard, WA Member

Boy, imagine the nerve of some people. I mean, what the heck were those refs thinking? Pink whistles? Everyone knows that PINK whistles renders every ruling invalid and when blown actually changes possession of the ball. Just think of all the chaos those refs caused. I'll bet not one of the players understood what the sounds were that emanated from those pink whistles. I'm surprised the grass on the field didn't whither away and the paint lines burst into flames.

Either that or perhaps the "chair" of that association needs to pull his head out of his arse.

5. sandman1212

sandman1212 NW Oregon Active Member

It just goes to show that the Chair was once a ref...It seems the higher in the chain you go, the worse the calls get...