JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Boy, imagine the nerve of some people. I mean, what the heck were those refs thinking? Pink whistles? Everyone knows that PINK whistles renders every ruling invalid and when blown actually changes possession of the ball. Just think of all the chaos those refs caused. I'll bet not one of the players understood what the sounds were that emanated from those pink whistles. I'm surprised the grass on the field didn't whither away and the paint lines burst into flames.

Either that or perhaps the "chair" of that association needs to pull his head out of his arse.

Boy, imagine the nerve of some people. I mean, what the heck were those refs thinking? Pink whistles? Everyone knows that PINK whistles renders every ruling invalid and when blown actually changes possession of the ball. Just think of all the chaos those refs caused. I'll bet not one of the players understood what the sounds were that emanated from those pink whistles. I'm surprised the grass on the field didn't whither away and the paint lines burst into flames.

Either that or perhaps the "chair" of that association needs to pull his head out of his arse.

It just goes to show that the Chair was once a ref...It seems the higher in the chain you go, the worse the calls get...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top