JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Great, another moron in Oregon - can't wait for the anti's to make this yet another mark on their already loaded agenda to shut us down. Thankfully the girl will survive.

You mean negligent discharge! Ok, she will probably live. Have to wonder what she'll look like. This could ruin that life!

No charges, indeed!!!:mad:

"Just went off when i was cleaning it" BULLHSIT!!!!!

just like "i swerved to miss a deer" or "don't worry, I'm on the pill". These are the biggest fkuking lies EVER.

No, you dumbhsit, you were fcuking around with a loaded pistol and shot your fcuking kid!!!

Why is it always "Cleaning Their Gun"? o_O
More likely jacking around with it. Showing off, or whatever. :confused:
If you're"Cleaning" a gun the barrel has something in it other than a cartridge.:eek:

"Just went off when i was cleaning it" BULLHSIT!!!!!

just like "i swerved to miss a deer" or "don't worry, I'm on the pill". These are the biggest fkuking lies EVER.

No, you dumbhsit, you were fcuking around with a loaded pistol and shot your fcuking kid!!!

Actually, the three biggest lies in WA are:
1. My truck's paid for!
2. I won this belt buckle at the rodeo!
3. Honest officer, I was just helpin' the sheep back over the fence!

Convenient excuse that they think will make them look a little less worthless. It's probably happened once or twice but I think it's usually bs.

Actually, the three biggest lies in WA are:
1. My truck's paid for!
2. I won this belt buckle at the rodeo!
3. Honest officer, I was just helpin' the sheep back over the fence!

In Maine they are:
1: the check is in the mail
2: the tractor is almost paid for
3: I didn't know she was my sister

What an idiot. I cleaned my gun the other day. The SOB nearly didn't shoot me. It was crazy! No magazine, no round in chamber... In fact the action was locked back and it just say there on the counter, motionless for hours.

And I thought the original post was as bad as this thread was going to get.
Somehow it took a tangent into how we came to be surrounded by sheeple.

How is it that no charges are filed ? So this dumbazz gets to keep fudging around with firearms in the future, a two year old is disfigured for life and I as a responsible firearms owner am somehow needing more laws brought against me while dumbazz walks with no penalty. How fkkded up is that. Wonder why I get frustrated !!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top