JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
because legislating common sense is gun control. It was an accident, he has to live with the rest of his life.
I get that Koda and your right, it just pisses me off when these idiots do this crap and it's then reflected back at us. I taught Hunter Education for a long time and we quite calling these incidents, Accidents, they aren't accidents, they're unsafe activity with firearms plain and simple and as far as I personally am concerned, there should be serious ramifications for this kind of activity. I understand that there was no intent, but that still doesn't or shouldn't let this idiot off the hook with nothing. DUII's that haven't hurt anyone have to go to diversion, come on, Something, Sh!!!t.

I guess it's possible he was about to clean it when he unsafely mishandled it, pointed it towards the poor child and put his finger in the trigger.
Why does the news always report it as he WAS cleaning it?
Step 1 in cleaning it is point it in a safe direction and clear the thing. He never got to step 1.

I get that Koda and your right, it just pisses me off when these idiots do this crap and it's then reflected back at us. I taught Hunter Education for a long time and we quite calling these incidents, Accidents, they aren't accidents, they're unsafe activity with firearms plain and simple and as far as I personally am concerned, there should be serious ramifications for this kind of activity. I understand that there was no intent, but that still doesn't or shouldn't let this idiot off the hook with nothing. DUII's that haven't hurt anyone have to go to diversion, come on, Something, Sh!!!t.
I hear what your saying and am frustrated in the same way.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top