JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...bf9d112159c_story.html?utm_term=.95a0ed08f32c

Gun show at a Fairgrounds - in my home town

But no AR-15s.

Organizers halted an advertised raffle that would have awarded an AR-15 to the winner, and vendors were told they would not be allowed to sell the weapon at the monthly show.

Frank Cesare — of the Pioneer Valley Sportsman's Association, which has hosted the show for more than 40 years — said the decision followed complaints the group received after the Parkland shooting and as gun-control advocates planned to protest.

"We did the ban to try to calm the situation down and show them we are willing to work with them," he said, referring to the protesters.

Cesare said that the ban on AR-15s also would remain in place for April's show and that the club is "waiting to see" what the mood is like before deciding on shows later in the year.

Doublespeak - double plus ungood guns.
West said the protesters are not anti-gun; her partner is an NRA instructor and teaches concealed-carry classes.

"We just need sensible gun laws,"

Gun grabbers use the media to make gun owners criminals. Folks should stand up for their gun rights or they will lose them. o_O

For instance they should have gained the media attention and pointed out murders never take place at gun shows because thousands of good people attend them most every weekend. We are not the bad people in this world.

elmer_fudd_hunting.gif

This guy supports common sense gun control.

The AR-15 has become an emotional trigger, which is why us trying to appease using thoughtful logic fails.

I'm not going to give my $$ to any business that caves to emotional outcries from people that want to take our rights. If this gun show thinks it can survive appealing only to the FUDDs, let them. And let folks that disagree with their position help teach them a lesson not only in refusing to compromise the 2A, but also in free market economics. I won't reward bad behavior with my $$. I think there are still plenty of options out there for guns, ammo and accessories that don't require patronizing establishments that don't support our rights.

Honestly, I hope a few of these businesses fail due to their failure to stand for a core constitutional right. It's what they deserve.

The Whole State of Illinois gave up more Gun Rights than most people in the PNW ever thought about AND they did it ages ago. So, just why should any of this be surprising??? Chicago is just another place to stay away from in my book.

Five bucks those "organizers" will be organizing a 4th trimester abortion tutorial at that same venue for the following weekend.
free bongos, dope, tattoos and piercings for the first 50 grade schoolers and "Obama will rise again!" bumper stickers for all

Five bucks those "organizers" will be organizing a 4th trimester abortion tutorial at that same venue for the following weekend.
free bongos, dope, tattoos and piercings for the first 50 grade schoolers and "Obama will rise again!" bumper stickers for all

Um..........can I get one of those bumper stickers?

Gun grabbers use the media to make gun owners criminals. Folks should stand up for their gun rights or they will lose them. o_O

For instance they should have gained the media attention and pointed out murders never take place at gun shows because thousands of good people attend them most every weekend. We are not the bad people in this world.

Most schools have a event billboard out front. Post GUN SHOW TODAY on it instead of the next game.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top