JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Biden Assures Everyone That While The Taliban Now Has American Tanks, Rocket Launchers, And Machine Guns, They Haven't Gotten Any AR-15s

He's not wrong. The Taliban got hundreds, if not thousands of M4s and M16s and probably quite a number of HK416s, FN-SCARs, and other firearms that the American citizens outside of LEOs/Mil/SOT FFLs have not been able to get their hands on since 1986 :rolleyes:
Edit. I'm aware that Babylon Bee is satire but...

Last Edited:
Be careful where you get your news from.... 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Babylon_Bee
Correct.

This is what he's actually doing:
Screenshot_20210817-144342_Opera.jpg

-Robert

Correct.

This is what he's actually doing:
View attachment 1014404

-Robert

I wasnt intent on taking away from the lack luster dullard job he is doing.

Today the internet offers all sorts of fun stuff and news stuff. Sometimes the latter gets confused with the former.
I am not sure if that was the case here, but it wouldnt be the first time that the Bee was mistaken for real news. They do a great job and when real life mirrors satire, it is funny in a terrifyingly cringe worthy manner.

Biden Assures Everyone That While The Taliban Now Has American Tanks, Rocket Launchers, And Machine Guns, They Haven't Gotten Any AR-15s
*** READER ALERT *** this is NOT from a real news source. Babylon Bee is a satire site run by super-smart Christian kids. So don't take this literally!!! Having said that, I get more insights - and endless laughs - from the Bee than I do from "real" sources like CNN, MSNBC, NPR, etc. I've arrived at a point in my life where I trust comedians more than I do politicians, "experts," and faux journalists. Sorry for any confusion.
- fishpoem

I wasnt intent on taking away from the lack luster dullard job he is doing.

Today the internet offers all sorts of fun stuff and news stuff. Sometimes the latter gets confused with the former.
I am not sure if that was the case here, but it wouldnt be the first time that the Bee was mistaken for real news. They do a great job and when real life mirrors satire, it is funny in a terrifyingly cringe worthy manner.
I just wanted to post that picture and needed a relevant excuse lol

The Bee is amazing. How wonderful would it be to have a job where you just think of the dumbest things and get paid for them (without having to be elected)?

Laughed the appropriate amount at this related article:
Screenshot_20210818-135709_Opera.jpg

-Robert

I just wanted to post that picture and needed a relevant excuse lol

The Bee is amazing. How wonderful would it be to have a job where you just think of the dumbest things and get paid for them (without having to be elected)?

Laughed the appropriate amount at this related article:
View attachment 1014408

-Robert

They should probably the remove idiot, loud mouthed, and pompous virus standing next to the sign....

It's like The Onion for conservatives! And yes it's pretty great at times just like the O. On another note, I wonder how long they'll be able to maintain everything before giving up due to mechanical failures beyond their knowledge.

Keep in mind that while most of us are mindful of finding ammo when we can, Biden just gave millions of rounds to terrorists.

The lesson here? Better to be a terrorist than a citizen under Democratic occupation.

The good news out of all this is that we are no longer paying for everything and every politician in Afghanistan. We arent buying ammo for them any more either. There will be a glut of ammo on the market. 7.62 x 39 prices will drop. 5.56 prices will drop. Good riddance Afghanistan in more ways than one.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews