JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is just absolutely appalling. I really, really hope it was a mistake because I don't want to believe that they could be that sick.

It's not going to get airtime because the victim does not match the approved demographic.

"I really, really hope it was a mistake because I don't want to believe that they could be that sick."

"No matter how paranoid you are what they are actually doing is worse than you can possibly imagine." _R.J Gleason
Assuming that you are old enough to remember Fast & Furious, Waco, the murder of Vicki Weaver, et.al. why would you doubt it?
Heimat Sicherheits Haupt Amt (Dept. of Homeland Security in German) has demonstrated its malice beyond all shadow of a doubt.

"I really, really hope it was a mistake because I don't want to believe that they could be that sick."

"No matter how paranoid you are what they are actually doing is worse than you can possibly imagine." _R.J Gleason
Assuming that you are old enough to remember Fast & Furious, Waco, the murder of Vicki Weaver, et.al. why would you doubt it?
Heimat Sicherheits Haupt Amt (Dept. of Homeland Security in German) has demonstrated its malice beyond all shadow of a doubt.
You make a good point. I also remember Watergate, Chappaquitc and Iran Contra so I suppose I should know better.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews