JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is just absolutely appalling. I really, really hope it was a mistake because I don't want to believe that they could be that sick.

It's not going to get airtime because the victim does not match the approved demographic.

"I really, really hope it was a mistake because I don't want to believe that they could be that sick."

"No matter how paranoid you are what they are actually doing is worse than you can possibly imagine." _R.J Gleason
Assuming that you are old enough to remember Fast & Furious, Waco, the murder of Vicki Weaver, et.al. why would you doubt it?
Heimat Sicherheits Haupt Amt (Dept. of Homeland Security in German) has demonstrated its malice beyond all shadow of a doubt.

"I really, really hope it was a mistake because I don't want to believe that they could be that sick."

"No matter how paranoid you are what they are actually doing is worse than you can possibly imagine." _R.J Gleason
Assuming that you are old enough to remember Fast & Furious, Waco, the murder of Vicki Weaver, et.al. why would you doubt it?
Heimat Sicherheits Haupt Amt (Dept. of Homeland Security in German) has demonstrated its malice beyond all shadow of a doubt.
You make a good point. I also remember Watergate, Chappaquitc and Iran Contra so I suppose I should know better.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top