JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can hear the radio traffic directed to the sniper already.

"Viper 1, possible target in row 30 - seat nine, do you copy, over"
"Viper 1 here, have target in sights." "Looks like she's hot and those are real, will zoom in to confirm."
" Viper 1, be advised that facial recognition has confirmed her ID and we are up-linking her stats to your location, command over."
"Viper 1 here, confirm up-link and calling for a date right now." "Viper 1 out"

Just as bad as the NSA using it's over-reach.

Regardless, I must say I'm jealous of their set-up. That tripod thingy looks like it would be excellent for coyotes.

who do you think would be better to stop a bg when people are scrambling trying to get away from the action? 1) a ccw holder up close and personal or 2) a sniper up in the press box or hidden tower. no flaming just a question.

That is a good question. But in the confusion, how do you tell the BG from the CCW? I don't think there's a good answer. I don't know if I'd pull out my CCW knowing there's snipers all around. But maybe that's the point of the 'leaked' photos?

it's the best that taxpayer money can buy.

then again would you start shooting if you knew there were ccw allowed?

Trying to discuss potential scenarios is usually a frustrating experience. I realize that this is a vexing question and am afraid that I'm one who is throwing something out there and not providing an absolute answer. I apologize for that and will be the first to admit that I don't have the answer.

But to answer your question with a question, what if closest CHL holder was 30 yards away with a solid backdrop of innocent bystanders? Not pressing for an answer, just asking all of us to think about the real life situation.

only thing I can say is if cc was allowed hopefully there would be one a lot closer.

The more this happens in our daily life the more the left will convince low info voters that see the gov is here to protect you you don't need not stinking guns for self protection. I can hear the progressive talking points breaking my ear drum.

The more this happens in our daily life the more the left will convince low info voters that see the gov is here to protect you you don't need not stinking guns for self protection. I can hear the progressive talking points breaking my ear drum.

Bingo. The snipers aren't there to shoot anyone. If they were, then why would the police public relations department send a press release about it to "news" outlets thus insuring that it gets blasted to the world? The point of this is neither to deter terrorism. What does a suicide bomber care about a sniper? Nothing. The point of this is to slowly acclimate the masses to a police state where everything is watched, everything is catalogued, every act is overseen through the crosshairs of the rifle and you the individual are unnecessary. That's the point of advertising to the nation that there are snipers in the box seats.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top