JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Doesn't NJ have tough gun laws? If so why should they even worry about a gun free zone that the gov can override.

<broken link removed>

With all the East Coast LE performance records as of late,
I would be more concerned with the sniper teams than terrorists.

Beware the next false flag event ....has the stage been set? Who fires the first shot?.....really? And then a stampede. A news station feast. Suspension of 2A. Road blocks. Warrantless searches. NSA and more drones. Oops....my little hat slipped again.....sorry.....

Trust LEO's and Swat snipers at a football game YGTBFKM!!

The LE snipers MIGHT hit the bad guy if LE reloads twice and has 30 round magazines. LEOs aren't known for being great at single shot placement. Spray and pray? Of course they'll get'em.

If the LEOs start shooting the innocent bystanders better run for cover!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Knowing there is armed, live-fire over-watch at the Super Bowl is just damned chilling! If shtf at that event, there will be a whole lot of movement. Unleashing that weapon, or any like it, in a moving crowd of that size is poor planning. Especially at the distances they are anticipating. There are so many variables in that scenario, that just seeing their equipment on that tripod in there makes me crazy! If they think they have to have that type of ordinance on hand, they should cancel the game.

Just because sniper and SWAT teams will be present at the game, doesn't mean there is anything for game-goers to worry about. This is a typical assurance taken for an event like the Super Bowl, and the same protocol is always followed every year.

I've never heard of snipers at the Super Bowl...same protocol as every year!?!?

Hogwash...

Beware the next false flag event ....has the stage been set? Who fires the first shot?.....really? And then a stampede. A news station feast. Suspension of 2A. Road blocks. Warrantless searches. NSA and more drones. Oops....my little hat slipped again.....sorry.....

Sounds like the plot line of a book I just read over the summer. "Enemies Foreign and Domestic" by Matthew Bracken. Kind of a scary book as it details a path that our government could take by staging an event or two. Although fiction, it hit pretty close to home and what may be happening now.

I think we should tread softly here and think about this a bit. We advocate for personal carry for self defense, especially in these killing zones, aka, no gun zones, yet there is no real answer as to whom should be carrying the guns. I know I'm going to catch some flack here, just think that this may be a time to temper our responses and think about what concepts we're discussing.

I think we should tread softly here and think about this a bit. We advocate for personal carry for self defense, especially in these killing zones, aka, no gun zones, yet there is no real answer as to whom should be carrying the guns. I know I'm going to catch some flack here, just think that this may be a time to temper our responses and think about what concepts we're discussing.

who do you think would be better to stop a bg when people are scrambling trying to get away from the action? 1) a ccw holder up close and personal or 2) a sniper up in the press box or hidden tower. no flaming just a question.

who do you think would be better to stop a bg when people are scrambling trying to get away from the action? 1) a ccw holder up close and personal or 2) a sniper up in the press box or hidden tower. no flaming just a question.

Trying to discuss potential scenarios is usually a frustrating experience. I realize that this is a vexing question and am afraid that I'm one who is throwing something out there and not providing an absolute answer. I apologize for that and will be the first to admit that I don't have the answer.

But to answer your question with a question, what if closest CHL holder was 30 yards away with a solid backdrop of innocent bystanders? Not pressing for an answer, just asking all of us to think about the real life situation.

I can hear the radio traffic directed to the sniper already.

"Viper 1, possible target in row 30 - seat nine, do you copy, over"
"Viper 1 here, have target in sights." "Looks like she's hot and those are real, will zoom in to confirm."
" Viper 1, be advised that facial recognition has confirmed her ID and we are up-linking her stats to your location, command over."
"Viper 1 here, confirm up-link and calling for a date right now." "Viper 1 out"

Regardless, I must say I'm jealous of their set-up. That tripod thingy looks like it would be excellent for coyotes.

That is a good question. But in the confusion, how do you tell the BG from the CCW? I don't think there's a good answer. I don't know if I'd pull out my CCW knowing there's snipers all around. But maybe that's the point of the 'leaked' photos?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top