JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Made a purchase last Saturday afternoon and got an instant approval but the customer just before me ended up in the queue at 229 or so. Picture could certainly be different by now.

Another instant for me today. Queue was at 680 as of 2pm today. So creeping up there a bit. Going on a .22 LR kick- bought the Sig P322 for a cheap 'trainer'. Wasnt planning on buying any 22lr guns right now, but then it dawned on me that mag capacity bans would apply just as equally to them as any gun, so now stocking up on 22 mags. Never thought i would be scrambling to get 22 mags in my life - - - -

IMG_6803.jpeg

Another instant for me today. Interesting though that the queue is as of right now over 1000, so creeping up there. Guessing this is a surge of people buying those last few guns while they can before whatever happens with 114, which could be any time. . .

PS - i dont usually buy guns at my local Sportsmans, as it often is a long wait, and slow process, however due to them having what i wanted in stock, i took a risk. Happy to report that I was in and out with gun in hand in under 20 minutes!

Guessing this is a surge of people buying those last few guns while they can before whatever happens with 114, which could be any time. . .
Am I missing something? What's the latest on 114? I thought the ruling was in our favor not long ago. I haven't followed since then. Is the AG & State appeal not looking good for us? Thanks.

Am I missing something? What's the latest on 114? I thought the ruling was in our favor not long ago. I haven't followed since then. Is the AG & State appeal not looking good for us? Thanks.
The state filed its appeal and also requested that the measure go into effect immediately rather than pending the outcome of the trial. As of this writing, there's not been a response yet. So essentially, the curtain could come down pretty much at any minute.

The state filed its appeal and also requested that the measure go into effect immediately rather than pending the outcome of the trial. As of this writing, there's not been a response yet. So essentially, the curtain could come down pretty much at any minute.
Immergut still has a federal hold on the permit scheme.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top