JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
1987 Honda TRX330R for sale, NO TRADES PLEASE.

Everything is new or like new, I'm guessing it has about 8 hours max on motor since refreshed. It has new 1989 style shiney Maier plastic with a new factory Honda headlight, Cascade custom seat with 1" extra foam, Cascade billet gas cap, powdercoated metallic yellow frame, chrome A-arms, new 3" over chrome oval-tube chromoly swingarm, Dura-blue chrome axle, billet bearing carrier, billet Rad-loc nut, DID x-ring chain, AC front bumper, Works triple-rate shocks, and 9 paddle Extremes, blue label wheels.

Redline Racing built/ported 330, polished ESR cylinder, new crank bearing, new long rod, complete seal kit, new 2nd/3rd gears, new water pump shaft, billet exhaust flange, lightened flywheel, new Hinson clutch basket/pressure plate, new Barnett clutch/cable, ESR billet head(w/ race fuel dome), ESR temp billet gauge, V-Force Delta Valve, ESR ported 40.5 PWK carb, ESR K&N filter kit, ESR 11 pipe/silencer, powdercoated silver-vein bottom-end.
I have all reciepts.
I think thats everything... Reducing to $4000 CASH
Thanks for looking.
IMAG0007.jpg IMAG0011.jpg

Last Edited:
I had a yamaha banchee for years, 57 horse to the rear tires which is a lot even by today's standards
4" over swing arm , crank trued and welded, all the tricks were done and it was very fast drag race you would launch in 3 gear won a lot of races with that bike, that are very fun good luck with sale

I had a yamaha banchee for years, 57 horse to the rear tires which is a lot even by today's standards
4" over swing arm , crank trued and welded, all the tricks were done and it was very fast drag race you would launch in 3 gear won a lot of races with that bike, that are very fun good luck with sale
Thanks, they are alot of fun! This bike of mine is estimated at 60-65hp with tons of torque! Leaves in 2nd, pulls the tires about 2ft, and grab third, and hang on. :D

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top