Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

WTS OR *NICE* 1987 Honda TRX330R quad

Discussion in 'Non-Firearm Item Classifieds' started by 68fastback, Apr 20, 2015.

1. 68fastback

68fastback Linn County OR Active Member

1987 Honda TRX330R for sale, NO TRADES PLEASE.

Everything is new or like new, I'm guessing it has about 8 hours max on motor since refreshed. It has new 1989 style shiney Maier plastic with a new factory Honda headlight, Cascade custom seat with 1" extra foam, Cascade billet gas cap, powdercoated metallic yellow frame, chrome A-arms, new 3" over chrome oval-tube chromoly swingarm, Dura-blue chrome axle, billet bearing carrier, billet Rad-loc nut, DID x-ring chain, AC front bumper, Works triple-rate shocks, and 9 paddle Extremes, blue label wheels.

Redline Racing built/ported 330, polished ESR cylinder, new crank bearing, new long rod, complete seal kit, new 2nd/3rd gears, new water pump shaft, billet exhaust flange, lightened flywheel, new Hinson clutch basket/pressure plate, new Barnett clutch/cable, ESR billet head(w/ race fuel dome), ESR temp billet gauge, V-Force Delta Valve, ESR ported 40.5 PWK carb, ESR K&N filter kit, ESR 11 pipe/silencer, powdercoated silver-vein bottom-end.
    I have all reciepts.
    I think thats everything... Reducing to $4000 CASH
    Thanks for looking.
    IMAG0007.jpg IMAG0011.jpg

Last edited: Jun 20, 2015
  2. shotsfired

shotsfired Ridgefield Active Member

Boy that looks like fun

fredball likes this.
  3. 68fastback

It is! You should buy it :D

Stomper likes this.
  4. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

:)What the heck you ran all the tread off the front tires.

I know they're suppose to be that way :)

fredball likes this.
  5. 68fastback

Yup this has been a "sand only" bike! ;)
    Never wanted to get it dirty or chipped up.

6. shotsfired

shotsfired Ridgefield Active Member

I had a yamaha banchee for years, 57 horse to the rear tires which is a lot even by today's standards
    4" over swing arm , crank trued and welded, all the tricks were done and it was very fast drag race you would launch in 3 gear won a lot of races with that bike, that are very fun good luck with sale

fredball likes this.
  7. 68fastback

Thanks, they are alot of fun! This bike of mine is estimated at 60-65hp with tons of torque! Leaves in 2nd, pulls the tires about 2ft, and grab third, and hang on. :D