JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The idea of confiscation always makes me laugh. They actually think they can just show up and take what isn't theirs because they don't like it?

That's cute.

The idea of confiscation always makes me laugh. They actually think they can just show up and take what isn't theirs because they don't like it?

That's cute.

Sadly, they actually believe:

a) people would sign up to do the job.

b) people would hand the over.

c) -the really scary part- evil wouldn't exist anymore if firearms magically disappeared. Poof! Rainbows, fairies & unicorns.

That's cute.

Not to mention something that can be (and probably would be) used forcefully against them. They act like they are trying to take away throw rugs.

The best pawns never know that they are pawns. So, 75 donors are allowed to dictate terms to 330 million. Got it...

Pawns become serfs when, they fall to the King, the Red Queen's "off with her head", and the White Knight is talking backwards. Because the pawns follow the White Rabbit down the hole.

Sadly, they actually believe:

a) people would sign up to do the job.

b) people would hand the over.

c) -the really scary part- evil wouldn't exist anymore if firearms magically disappeared. Poof! Rainbows, fairies & unicorns.

Not just evil...there's an assumption that without access to guns, they'd also lower the suicide rate as well (if you can't get a gun, you can't die by gun! :rolleyes:)

Of course, people also tend to stab themselves, cut themselves, poison themselves, jump from tall buildings...

There is data to suggest that those who fail to commit suicide do not try again (for the most part) and that removing lethal means would ensure a higher suicide attempt survival rate...

But this thought doesn't take into account human behavior. Men, predominantly, are task focused, goal driven overachievers. When they want to die, they use a gun, hanging, or tall building - things that get the job done.

The US cannot be compared to other countries due to wildly different cultures - the comparison to the United Kingdom to try to correlate their lower suicide rate to the lesser gun ownership rate just doesn't jive. There's no data to suggest that removal of guns would have any affect on suicide rates. (Stats of the State - Suicide Mortality)

So, not only are these kids wrong about evil in the world...they're wrong about human nature in general.

Not just evil...there's an assumption that without access to guns, they'd also lower the suicide rate as well (if you can't get a gun, you can't die by gun! :rolleyes:)

Of course, people also tend to stab themselves, cut themselves, poison themselves, jump from tall buildings...

There is data to suggest that those who fail to commit suicide do not try again (for the most part) and that removing lethal means would ensure a higher suicide attempt survival rate...

But this thought doesn't take into account human behavior. Men, predominantly, are task focused, goal driven overachievers. When they want to die, they use a gun, hanging, or tall building - things that get the job done.

The US cannot be compared to other countries due to wildly different cultures - the comparison to the United Kingdom to try to correlate their lower suicide rate to the lesser gun ownership rate just doesn't jive. There's no data to suggest that removal of guns would have any affect on suicide rates. (Stats of the State - Suicide Mortality)

So, not only are these kids wrong about evil in the world...they're wrong about human nature in general.
As for suicide, nobody in the UK has to go medically bankrupt or decline medical treatment for lack of money. I think that makes a difference in suicide rates. But the fact remains that although the UK has a low GUN crime rate, their violent crime rate is 4 TIMES that of the US.

As for suicide, nobody in the UK has to go medically bankrupt or decline medical treatment for lack of money. I think that makes a difference in suicide rates. But the fact remains that although the UK has a low GUN crime rate, their violent crime rate is 4 TIMES that of the US.
Japan is a potent counterpoint on Suicide, as would be South Korea. In fact, the US is not so high on the overall suicide rate.

Also, how many other countries have massive numbers of vets suffering from PTSD and offing themselves daily because treatment is so difficult to obtain?
A lot of them. Look at the list. Large numbers of African nations on that list that have been at war. The reality of modern warfare is too much for the human mind. I am unfortunately professionally aware of this issue. Frankly, even if treatment were easier to get we would have a problem. Interestingly the US is not near #1 in suicide.

I think the US numbers would be much lower if the Billary and Hill "suicides" were removed from the equation ;)

Soros, Paul Allen. Bloomberg
Who else?
Oprah's name was out there. Coasties I'm sure. Can't imagine many midwest or oil millionaire money was involved.

Geez. $17M for a show day. Hmm, seems like these same idiots are always b***hing about homeless, immigration, puppies, yet 8-10 woke people sitting on 17 fat ones.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top