JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wanted to start a thread on NW Firearms that stays current within our group.
Please post here your submission dates only after you have received your NFA item's stamp in the mail.
Another good source for predictions can be found here in a different format: /NFA Transfer Time Tracking NFA Reviews Form 1 Form 4 Tracking

Stamps.jpeg

Last Edited:
Surefire SOCOM 7.62 RC form 4 individual submitted April 5 2016- Check cashed 4/12/16 approved 9/302016
AAC Ti-Rant form 4 individual Submitted 4/5/2016 Check cashed 4/12/2016 Approved 11/18/2016

NFA tracker is so out of date it's not even funny. There's also currently a pretty large difference between F1 and F4s. Like 2-3 months longer for a F4.
Yeah, that's why I'm trying to get something started here. I still think NFA tracker is a good resource, but ever since they updated the website it seems that the information is grossly incorrect. I called ATF last week, and they hadn't even entered June's submissions into the database yet.

Yeah, that's why I'm trying to get something started here. I still think NFA tracker is a good resource, but ever since they updated the website it seems that the information is grossly incorrect.

I've wondered about that. I hadn't used NFATracker enough in the past to really know for sure, but it does seem like the data isn't as good with the new site.

I use the submission/approval posts from ARF as the most current updates. Usually several people a day from around the country. You can see day to day what the submission-approval times are.

So from what I'm seeing today, they are working on the following submission dates...

F1s 6/3-6/5
F4s about a month longer.

Silencer Shop is actually close SOMETIMES. But for whatever reasons it jumps around I always assumed it was because not all submissions are the same. But if you look at it every few days you will see when it is showing the correct wait times.
I gave up on NFA tracker it was just ok before they did that big update now it's just a mess to me.
I just look around at different sights and postings to get a idea to what it is.
From what I have found lately
F4 are around end of April to start of May.
F1 are about May to early June.

From what I received last year to this year both f1 and f4 are taking about 2 months longer in 2016 with f1 possibly taking even 3 months longer than 2015. Now that's just what I have observed. We all know it can range person to person quite a bit.

Also to me it seems that F4 have increased by 4 to 8 weeks in the past 6 months, I'm thinking it's the 41P. I had also figured the wait times would be much longer by this point in time, so I am pleasantly surprised it's not much longer.
My form 3 was only 6 weeks back in June.

Outside of the current hearing act we are all exited about. I feel the ATF shouldn't get the $200 until the approval is complete, That sure would light a fire under some asses!

I mean really can you imagine them having to do business like everyone else in the world! No of course not they treat you like a patient at the V.A.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top