JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have completed the tasks as I do with each of these type of threads, and on my own accord.
But I did want to say thanks to Mad Pick and others who facilitate/communicate this important info across the various media platforms.

Thank you, Makers Mark.

To those who have suggested improvements to how we communicate these calls for help, thank you for your ideas, and thank you for hanging with us through all of this.

The more we do this, the more we learn, and the better we get. And by "we" I mean the people upstream of me who are making strategy and communicating the need for help, people like me who are spreading the word, and those who are responding to the calls like most of you are. It's getting easier and more efficient, little by little.

But yes, it's messy, and I don't know a way to completely eliminate that. When the calls for help come, they are typically urgent, such as when a bill is in committee . . . and maybe we don't know when (or if) the committee will pass the bill. In that case, we want to bombard the committee, and we don't want to let up until they pass the bill, kill the bill, or the deadline passes. So, it's hard to put an end date on that request.

And of course, I'm not the only one posting the calls to action -- so yes, you may get some redundancy between my threads and the threads of others.

We're all doing the best we can, and these issues are absolutely critical, as you know. Our country's very future may depend on how successful we are at stopping the tyrants in Olympia and Washington. So please, help where you can, be forgiving of how everyone handles the situation, and let's just make sure that we all stay on the same team.

Thank you all!

Thank you, Makers Mark.

To those who have suggested improvements to how we communicate these calls for help, thank you for your ideas, and thank you for hanging with us through all of this.

The more we do this, the more we learn, and the better we get. And by "we" I mean the people upstream of me who are making strategy and communicating the need for help, people like me who are spreading the word, and those who are responding to the calls like most of you are. It's getting easier and more efficient, little by little.

But yes, it's messy, and I don't know a way to completely eliminate that. When the calls for help come, they are typically urgent, such as when a bill is in committee . . . and maybe we don't know when (or if) the committee will pass the bill. In that case, we want to bombard the committee, and we don't want to let up until they pass the bill, kill the bill, or the deadline passes. So, it's hard to put an end date on that request.

And of course, I'm not the only one posting the calls to action -- so yes, you may get some redundancy between my threads and the threads of others.

We're all doing the best we can, and these issues are absolutely critical, as you know. Our country's very future may depend on how successful we are at stopping the tyrants in Olympia and Washington. So please, help where you can, be forgiving of how everyone handles the situation, and let's just make sure that we all stay on the same team.

Thank you all!
MadPick, keep at it brother! Anything we can do as a community to help, please let us know!

The anti-gunners published this today:

ft5beya.jpg

We've been kicking butt with our phone calls and emails, folks -- and let's keep them flowing! We need to convince the Democrats that this is NOT the right move, especially right now. While we probably can't win if it comes to a vote, we can potentially convince the powers-that-be that this bill will hurt re-election chances, and they should not bring it to a vote.

Please keep the phone calls and emails going! It's the final push, let's hit it hard!

🙇

Email sent to all of the House Democrats....

Subject: SB 5078 will HURT Democrats! Please oppose it!

Dear Representative,

Looking at the state of the world today, including the state of our country, people are afraid. Afraid that Ukraine is about to be crushed, afraid that the war will spread, and afraid that we will get involved.

We have seen how everyday Ukrainians have been picking up rifles and defending their homeland, and these people have been hailed as heroes, as indeed they are.

This is NOT the time to limit American citizens' ability to defend themselves by taking away the magazines that are required to do so. If SB 5078 passes, Democrats will take a significant hit at the polls come November.

Please make the smart move here, and let SB 5078 die for this session.

Thank you.

MadPick
Renton

Done,

This mag ban was tried from 1994 to 2004 and did not work, did not reduce violent offenders from killing people.
This mag ban is still in effect in California, Illinois, New York. I'm sure you have seen that it has not helped.
I am asking you to vote no on this bill, or let it die in committee.
Maybe a law that puts violent offenders and felons in possession of firearms in prison. Ten years first offense.
Minimum mandatory.
Thank you

Yet another email sent, to all Democrats in the House.

Subject: Remember your oath please - Oppose SB 5078

Representative, it's coming to you now -- the mag ban, which is clearly unconstitutional at both the federal and state levels, and will harm the self-defense capabilities of all Washingtonians when those capabilities are needed the most.

Please don't pass along the Senate's mistake. Vote NO on this hurtful legislation, please.

Thank you.

MadPick
Renton

It's always the same, isn't it? They make excuses for violent criminals who don't care about gun laws or laws against violence. It is politically easy to blame your hobby and right of self defense for the crimes of their constituents.

The mag ban is ready to be voted on by the House . . . whenever they choose to do so. Tomorrow is a key day, as it's the last day that they can vote it through.

SO LET'S KEEP THE BARRAGE GOING, FOLKS! We need to convince the House Democrats that this is not the right thing to do, and especially not right now!

Give me another 24 hours, please keep the emails and phone calls going! Thanks for all that you are doing! 🙇

Going over the agenda. It had the second reading on 3/2/2022. There has been no activity on it except to keep adding amendments that have not been approved or rejected and looking at the time stamps the republicans were adding them all night up until about 1:30 this morning.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top