JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You are correct in it looks like the mag bill is next. They have 23 amendments to go through before calling for the final reading and vote. I think that is why they called for a caucus right before this bill came to the floor.

So what I saw is that every bill that went up for vote passed with 100% yes votes without exception, which means that if it goes up for vote it absolutely will pass. I thought today was the last day to vote on the bill?

It is a foregone conclusion that this will pass. And on party lines. The idea that our representatives will listen to us is a naïve concept.

A law that had more opposition in the history of WA, and it won't make a sliver of a difference.

On top of that, many of the proposed amendments were withdrawn. :(

Last Edited:
It is a foregone conclusion that this will pass. And on party lines. The idea that our representatives will listen to us is a naïve concept.

A law that had more opposition in the history of WA, and it won't make a sliver of a difference.

On top of that, many of the proposed amendments were withdrawn. :(
Buncha no-balls wuss posercons...

Well here's hoping the Supremes grant cert on Duncan v. Bonta.
I'll ask you all to consider donating to one or all of the following :
NRA-ILA
Firearms Policy Center
California Rifle and Pistol Association
Second Amendment Foundation

We have a legal fight ahead of us.

Last Edited:
Dems are friendliest to people who need excuses made for bad behavior. Guns existing in the world are just another excuse. Czechoslovakia is a "shall issue" country, and the crime there is so much less than ours. Kind of shoots holes (pun intended) in the "more guns more crime" propaganda.

I hate to sound deflated but they don't care about us that's obvious. We all emailed and called.

The BS line they use is 'stay they're saving life's' is a crock and we all know it.

It is easy to blame guns for the acts of criminals. There aren't enough people pushing back on that notion. Can you imagine if some Democrat just said plainly that the decline of traditional family situations en masse allows more children to grow up with no meaningful moral education or direction? That is politically difficult, because the entire news, fake-corporate and entertainment industry would rise against you. So blame guns. It's easier and you can look like you are "doing something about crime".

Surprisingly enough, early in his presidential campaign, Obama did just that, ONE time. Jesse Jackson caught it and threatened to 'cut his xxxxs off" (withdraw support). As president, Obama could have made a meaningful difference in the public dialog. He never brought it up again.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top