JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can't wait to see our Reddit forum members come to the rabid defense of this anti gun zealot.

And I'm sure if he ran for president he'll be elected in a super secure, super safe, super legit election process.. sort of like his attempted ousting in California.. no tampering at all went on there. Nope, not one bit.

I'm sitting here wondering which would have a better chance. This proposal or an outright repeal of the 2A. The latter might be easier but neither is likely.

he's campaigning for POTUS, seeking liberal primary votes - it's classic
Yes, remember Biden was hot on gun control, buy-backs, etc., during the 2020 campaign. Then he cooled right off with the realities. It was just election flatulence, and probably so is Newsom's 28th Amendment. Oh Biden would've gone right ahead if conditions had been more favorable. But it turned out they weren't. So he didn't, and that's politics.

They should all get on a rocket to Mars. Then they could have a whole dead planet to themselves.
Hopefully the rocket blows up before it makes it to its destination. Win for us. Win for Mars.

did you see Mayor Adams of NY trying to propose to pay citizens to house ILLEGAL immigrants in empty rooms of their residence.
Oh I am sure there would be some 'citizens' more than willing to house shall we say certain, 'hand picked' members of illegal aliens.....with the idea of maybe making a little extra money on the side...

I give the proposed 28th Amendment as much of a chance as 38 states signing up to repeal the Electoral College........as in never going to happen in my lifetime.

-E-

Oh I am sure there would be some 'citizens' more than willing to house shall we say certain, 'hand picked' members of illegal aliens.....with the idea of maybe making a little extra money on the side...
This is similar to potland wanting people to put "Tiny Houses" in their yards for free, that they get to keep! Several hundred thousand $$$s later?
Typical democrap behavior. Spend a bubblegumload of the publics money. Plan poorly and allow the project to wither. Move on to something else that will waste the publics $$$.

Almost forgot, after the democreeps project fails, change the rules and attempt to force the property/home owner to BUY the tiny home. At "Fair Market" value, of course.

This is similar to potland wanting people to put "Tiny Houses" in their yards for free, that they get to keep! Several hundred thousand $$$s later?
Typical democrap behavior. Spend a bubblegumload of the publics money. Plan poorly and allow the project to wither. Move on to something else that will waste the publics $$$.

Almost forgot, after the democreeps project fails, change the rules and attempt to force the property/home owner to BUY the tiny home. At "Fair Market" value, of course.
Thanks for posting this. I have a friend who is a contractor and she was really busy then building ADUs. She said Multnomah County had really loosened the requirements for such. I wondered why they would do that as it isn't in their nature to be less restrictive. Now I know what the plan was.

Thanks for posting this. I have a friend who is a contractor and she was really busy then building ADUs. She said Multnomah County had really loosened the requirements for such. I wondered why they would do that as it isn't in their nature to be less restrictive. Now I know what the plan was.
In theory that tiny house thing in people's yards could be a good idea. Clearly people living in a city don't mind the close proximity to other people. I have feeling what story isn't telling us is that there are ZERO qualifications that need to be met by the inhabitants of these tiny homes in peoples yards. In other words, those people wont' likely be working. Why should they, they've been on the street/under a bridge not working for a long time? People like that are more than likely to treat the property like crap. Do you have a property tax increase because of the tiny home? Who pays that electricity bill for the tiny home?
The article basically states that the people that came up with the idea, got tired of it and passed the upkeep of the program to someone else who didn't want it/didn't have time for it, and went onto something else to spend public tax dollars on.
What a bunch of HUMPS!

They got a potato head dementia patient elected as president, don't think a whack job like Newsom isn't possible.
That's the scariest part of these times? The Babylon Bee and The onion are mighty close to real these days.

They got a potato head dementia patient elected as president, don't think a whack job like Newsom isn't possible.
Democrats Unveil Massive New Amnesty Bill for 75% Of Illegal Aliens.

3,000 new voters per day crossing the border.

The next President will be a Democrat.

Democrats Unveil Massive New Amnesty Bill for 75% Of Illegal Aliens.

3,000 new voters per day crossing the border.

The next President will be a Democrat.
Except for the fact that the majority of immigrants lean right and have conservative values.

That's because they wanted to get somebody for the Apolitical to cast their ballot for who 1. Wasn't Trump and 2. Was someone they had heard of before.

Newsome is working on getting his name out there for his Presidential bid. It doesn't matter how stupid or impossible the idea is, just that his name is the one getting in the media across the country. Expect to see more of this over the next few years.

Simply stated...

1686511419529.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR