JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Basically attempting to enshrine gun control into the constitution. It seems more just political posturing in his bid for head stooge, but will be interesting to see how many and which states join in.

The highlights:
1) Raising the minimum age to purchase a gun to 21
2) Universal background checks
3) A reasonable waiting period for gun purchases
4) Banning the civilian purchase of assault weapons
5) Allows states a blank check to enact any gun control laws they wish to "ensure safety" of it's citizens.
yet he says

"while leaving the 2nd Amendment intact."

you all are now fully aware what Orwell meant in 1984 by "double think"

Why do all " common sense" gun laws start and end with taking all the guns from the law abiding citizens? I'm betting the amount of drug overdoses in California dwarfs the amount of gun deaths but they seem awfully worried about the guns and they could care less about the drugs.

Why do all " common sense" gun laws start and end with taking all the guns from the law abiding citizens? I'm betting the amount of drug overdoses in California dwarfs the amount of gun deaths but they seem awfully worried about the guns and they could care less about the drugs.
Because Hobbesian belief that State/Government is sovereign to citizens/subjects and that the Govt should have absolute monopoly on lawful violence :rolleyes: also; unlawful violence doesn't matter to them because "criminals gonna criminals" and aren't a threat to Govt.

Just more pandering…..

Already destroyed California. Why not shoot for the stars!

Just more pandering…..

Already destroyed California. Why not shoot for the stars!
I just always find it entertaining when they attack their own as venomously as anyone else that stands in their way.

I'm still waiting as well to see how many and which other states will jump on the 28th bandwagon. It would be hilarious if he get's hung out to dry all by his lonesome. 🤪

The left is starting to eat their own, I expect to see more and more of this leading up to the 2024 elections!
The Gavster is loosing bigly, he isn't the top dawg he wants to be, so this puts him in the spotlight and deflects from all his mistakes and oversteps!
He is widely believed to be prepping a run for POTUS, though likely as a dark horse, so expect to see more attacks against Gov. Abbot and Desantis going forward!

The left is starting to eat their own, I expect to see more and more of this leading up to the 2024 elections!
The Gavster is loosing bigly, he isn't the top dawg he wants to be, so this puts him in the spotlight and deflects from all his mistakes and oversteps!
He is widely believed to be prepping a run for POTUS, though likely as a dark horse, so expect to see more attacks against Gov. Abbot and Desantis going forward!
If he runs for president that's political suicide for him. Which would make me happy.

Off topic - did you see Mayor Adams of NY trying to propose to pay citizens to house ILLEGAL immigrants in empty rooms of their residence. The left has lost its F-CKING mind.

Off topic - did you see Mayor Adams of NY trying to propose to pay citizens to house ILLEGAL immigrants in empty rooms of their residence. The left has lost its F-CKING mind.
The taxpayers can't afford housing for their homeless, but illegals... come on over!?? 🤔

Amazing....

The taxpayers can't afford housing for their homeless, but illegals... come on over!?? 🤔

Amazing....
You should listen to his speech. It's comical. Talks about how the economy is struggling so he wants to put money back in the "common folks" pockets by having them house illegals…..

They are the ones who f-cked the economy in the first place and now wanna act like they are here trying to help… GTFOH

Newsom is running for President.
68% of the population supports more gun control.

Remember Brandon luring in all of those idiots by promising to pay off their student loans? ✊ 💦 🐑

Newsom is running for President.
68% of the population supports more gun control.

Remember Brandon luring in all of those idiots by promising to pay off their student loans? ✊ 💦 🐑
His "Poling Numbers" are a scham, pure made up trash, they called 940 people to get their "Answers" but what they don't tell you is how many said PhuckOff, i'm not answering your stupid questions, ( Like Me) or all those who voted against their desired results! The Gavster is lying, as he always does, and he posts made up bullsh!t to try and make his point! He is as FAKE as they get, and would be the most dangerous of POTUS potentials for the White House, he is just smart enough to push all the left buttons, but too smarmy for his own good to actually win a fair election!

You should listen to his speech. It's comical. Talks about how the economy is struggling so he wants to put money back in the "common folks" pockets by having them house illegals…..

They are the ones who f-cked the economy in the first place and now wanna act like they are here trying to help… GTFOH
He pissed off more people then he convinced, his "Civilian" comment didn't go over too well, smart people don't like being called subjects (I.E. Civilians), we are Citizens! His reference to "Weapons of War, only suitable for Military and NOT for Civilians" was him looking down his nose at us, and shows his clear disrespect for you and I, we are subjects, sheep to be shorn in his eyes, and represent a real threat to his designs on power!
Note how his video specifically showed Govs. Greg Abbot of Texas and Ron Desantis of Florida, his not to subtle jab at the two states that really piss in his Cheerios!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top