JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sarcasm aside, maybe some of you have heard this before, but its news to me. Seattle has a band of "real life superheroes" running around in costumes protecting us now.

Real Life Superhero Phoenix Jones Tackles Streets of Seattle - ABC News

I'm sure the streets will be crime free in no time at all! Either that, or one of these clowns running around with wooden swords and grappling hooks is gonna get himself or a bystander seriously hurt or worse. Yikes!

>wear a costume and a cape and walk around downtown
>attack drunk people who look like they might try to drive
>PROTECTING SOCIETY!

:nuts:

EDIT: lol, watched the vid. He doesn't even have a real taser, it's one of those lame-*** stun sticks. These guys are going to meet an armed drug-dealer someday and get their butts shot. Bulletproof vests do not make you invincible...

How is it legal for that guy to carry a taser?
We have a guy called the white rabbit or something in Ohio. They interviewed him and he was saying he mostly just gives blankets to homeless people and he broke up a rape in progress, allowed the girl to get away, but got his a$$ kicked with a lead pipe by the rapist.
Either way I like it.
The guys do what we all think of in the same way by carrying a firearm and helping society by keeping it safer.

But yes these guys seem like total virgins.

How is it legal for that guy to carry a taser?
We have a guy called the white rabbit or something in Ohio. They interviewed him and he was saying he mostly just gives blankets to homeless people and he broke up a rape in progress, allowed the girl to get away, but got his a$$ kicked with a lead pipe by the rapist.
Either way I like it.
The guys do what we all think of in the same way by carrying a firearm and helping society by keeping it safer.

But yes these guys seem like total virgins.

I agree that we can all do something to help out a neighbor, and I know we all agree that protecting our own is THE priority. It just seems like these guys are going to end up getting into something they aren't nearly prepared for and its going to end tragically.

Here's a question for y'all. Who/what would be the most effective "super hero"? A Batman type hero with gadgets and cash who just beats people to a pulp, or a Frank Castle gun totting human street cleaner?

Here's a question for y'all. Who/what would be the most effective "super hero"? A Batman type hero with gadgets and cash who just beats people to a pulp, or a Frank Castle gun totting human street cleaner?

Frank Castle said:
"I leave this as a declaration of intent so no one will be confused. Number one: Sic vis pacem, para bellum. Latin. The boot-camp sergeant made us recite it like a prayer. Sic vis pacem, para bellum. If you want peace, prepare for war." "Number two: Frank Castle is dead. He died with his family. Number three: In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy it is necessary to act outside the law-to pursue…natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment."

I kinda like that part.
lol

I'm sorry but if some loon came at me late at night wearing a mask and carrying a weapon he'd be done playing super hero.

Ok so besides the body armor,and the taser do these guys have any skills? Like cqc/ defensive tactics?
As a great man named Napoleon once said, "Well, nobody's going to go out with me... I don't even have any good skills... You know, like nunchuku skills, bow hunting skills, computer hacking skills... Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills.":s0114:

I think we need to see a showdown between the three crusaders, and this guy:

<broken link removed>

I think N.M. would, er, come out on top. :D

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads