JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello, I am new here and am interested in starting to reload for my 9mm and possibly later for my 223. I have been watching a lot of videos and reading some and am now looking for some equipment to start this process. Any help and suggestions are appreciated.

The fellas in the reloading forum are quite helpful, and the reloading classifieds are plenty active. Lyman's 49th Edition reloading manual is definitely the place to start. $25 at Bi-Mart, Sportsman's, Fisherman's, etc. ABC's of Reloading is another great book to also have.

You might also check out Brian Enos's FAQ and the sidebar FAQ at reddit.com/r/reloading for the "how to" and other info on getting started. If in PDX, visit Curt's Discount Shooter's Supply in Milwaukie for 233 components. They always seem to have stocked shelves. They might even have 9mm components, not sure. Welcome aboard and good luck!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top