JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings , and soon to be Happy New Year!

I'm a rookie at this type of thing and the age of computer technology still eleudes me at times..... I very recently joined this site to get involved in the "booth set-up" activity on public lands for shooting, I saw on the NWFA site/page. I am very much interested in volunteering my time for these events. I am a local gun club member, but still like to train in areas not controlled by gun club rules. ie: limited distances, limited tactical shooting scernarios, limited rapid fire etc....
If anyone here can connect me wtih getting involved in providing my services as a volunteer, i would appreciate it.

Treadd Lightly & Pack Out what You Pack In.... ;)

Glad to have you, Pookela. Welcome! We'll be starting up spring activities in just a couple months. You may also be interested in being part of some of the planning efforts (let me know and I can include you with a planning team).

In the mean time, visit the Volunteer section, Community Outreach, to see some past events and some goals we're moving toward.

It's a big challenge. But with help of responsible gun owners like you, we can make some headway.

Thanks,

Bill

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class