JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My old stompin grounds back in the early 80's. Just don't shot east ya might hit someone fishin the lake!!!!!
It's been years since I've been there though. I do know where everywhere there is a sign at the road entrances they used to all be shot to hel(l). :(
It's amazing you got back there without a permit, were the gates open while active logging operations?

What kind of yardage can you get out too? I'm really trying hard to find somewhere with some good yardage 600+ this side of the mountain

Essentially I'm just trying to find somewhere to stretch the legs on my 6.5 creedmoor with having to drive 2- 3 hours to eastern wa. And I had heard of some good distance coukd be found out behind tanwax lake/kapowsin

There is a shooting range right in Graham. I went there with a buddy.
IIRC, they have up to 400 yds, without shutting anything down but the for long range days they close the lower ranges to get up to 800 yds.
Dues were stupid cheap also. Look into it.

Thanks. Ya I've been out thee before. I shoot out at a place in Eatonville thst has a 550 range but still looking for something non range specific bit I do thank you for the heads up

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top