JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Thank you for the warmth welcome and glad to to know there are community activities within. Looks like fun!
Thank you and glad to meet you.

TCGC does has a couple archery fields. You are allowed up to 3 guests per visit and you have to sign them in for each visit.. Only one guest can shoot at a time and the member and guest cannot shoot at the same time. The member needs to be within arm's length of the guest while shooting.The member is also 100% responsible for all of their guests. If they are busted by the RSO's for a safety violation (depending on the severity of the violation), it's the member who will have to go before the disciplinary board and again, depending on the severity of the violation, could lose their membership.

For those that are going to be new members in the next few months, please read the rule book. I recommend at least 3 times.

Last Edited:
Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Thank you so much for the warmth welcome. Definitely great to be here. How is your day going by? Just got home myself and been looking for a place to shoot. I'm not too familiar with the ranges and even here. I saw Threat Dynamics in Sherwood. Looks interesting. Anyone have been there before?

Sorry about the TCGC waitlist. Guys like me hang onto their memberships even though they don't go anymore. Because it takes so long to get back in. Also it's really expensive because you have to pay all the membership fees again along with paying for all the recertifications for each range you want to use. I didn't see anyone else mention it but Albany has a nice range.

Howdy! No worries and will definitely wait and there should be other places to go around yamhill county. As much as possible if I can be close here (yamhill county) due to my work and I have to take care and cook for the family especially on weekdays.

I was a TCGC member as well Albany (ARPC). I'm now currently only a member of ARPC. I like the fact you need no certifications for their action bays. Not knocking the action range certification at TCGC as I know the "why" of it and did have my certification as well as being a RSO, I still personally prefer not having to get the certification in the first place. YMMV

Howdy! No worries and will definitely wait and there should be other places to go around yamhill county. As much as possible if I can be close here (yamhill county) due to my work and I have to take care and cook for the family especially on weekdays.
There is also the Newberg Pistol and Rifle club which is easier to join and less expensive. You cannot shoot center fire rifles there though. Pistols and Rimfire only according to their website.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews