JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'll start it:

#1. I'm going to work out for at least 30 min every work day on my lunches to gain strength and loose weight.

#2. I'm going to be more careful with my food intake and what I'm eating to try to accelerate my weight loss.

#3. I'm going to buy as many guns and ammo as I can find money for to grow my collection again.

#4. I'm going to try and get my base prep foods and water grown to a much larger level to get me to the 3 months without anything needed and setup my 20' container for an earthquake SHTF.

#5. I'm going to be in great shape for deer and elk season next year and get out hunting.

#6. I'm going to get out and shoot even more then I am now.

I think I can do all but one or two of those for sure;).

Whittle away at the extra hundo. Seriously cut back on my out of control RedBull addiction. get my workshop cleaned out and organized so I have room to bring in some metal working machines, and start online gunsmithing classes... all in an effort to feel better and be productive for the first time since the accident. Just hope my body will allow it:rolleyes:

With the exception of all of the garbage and rich food I've eaten during the Christmas season, I already have been watching what I've been eating. Making sure I drink more water and eating fresh fruit is really helping.

For 2018 I vow to drink less alcohol and exercise more. I've got about 15 pounds I've been packing around for 7-8 years that needs to go away. These two things will help.

You can do it man!;)

Shove gum in there till you kick it after a few weeks.

Sounds like a few of us are going to be miserable for the beginning of January:rolleyes:
its not hard for me to. i quit the 1st time for 6 years cold turkey.

it was funny how i started again. i was having extremely bad allergies one day while shooting with my buddies. i could not stop sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes... i asked for a chew because it works better for me than allergy pills. threw one in and was fine about 30 seconds later.

once we packed up and left, i waited for my buddies to get ahead of me so i could throw up without them seein:rolleyes:.

then, it was hunting season last year and i killed the biggest buck of my life so to celebrate my buddy threw his can at me. NOW I AM BEING ENABLED!!!!!! and so a year later i kept bumming dips from friends... i didnt do it everyday and throughout the year i would go a week or two... sometimes a month without one.

best part of it...i NEVER bought a can of my own!! LOL. ya. tomorrows the end of it again!!

I think cutting softdrinks out of my diet, and drinking lots more water will go a long way for me. I need to get one of those recumbent bikes to pedal on while I watch youtube videos.
.....that otta do it

get my workshop cleaned out and organized so I have room to bring in some metal working machines,

I spent the better part of the last month getting my shop cleaned and rearranged so I could get my car in and start working on it. I still have a ways to go with getting a small bench and a section of overhead shelving to get the shop finished, but I made enough room to bring the car in and stack parts away from it. It's a great feeling to be able to move around and to find tools where they are supposed to be. Good luck with that.

Cigs will be mine...did chantix and had no trouble stopping (smoking a pack a day)......then just kinda randomly started back after a stressful week (6 months later)....I think even the wife was like...do it (atleast mentally what I heard)......smoking about 1/4 a pack a day now....but bad habit, I just like being outdoors I tell myself. It does let me think a lot of thoughts quietly. Need to find something similar to let me think and relax....just cant walk off my front porch and start shooting.....well maybe I should break out the pellet rifles...

Smoke_a_pack_500.jpg

I told the wife I'd try to make it through this year only purchasing one gun.

Lol!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads