JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1. Not really as a focus to reduce the round but more to increase the health -- move more, eat better.
2. My crippling addiction to energy drinks should probably be addressed.
3. Less time online.

I resolve to get more into muzzleloading this year....:D
Just joking...kinda...I do want to refine my personal kit so to speak...and work on a few things there.
Also , like a few here...lose a few pounds and get in better shape...something other than "round"...:eek::D
Andy

1) Sell off some of my cars that have been sitting in the garage taking up space.
2) Use some of that money to buy more firearms that I want.
3) Go on Alaskan cruise this September.
4) Continue to excercise to get fit, don't really need to lose weight.

My resolutions is to get back into a healthier lifestyle, working out and eating better.
I want to do 3- 5k runs, a 10k run, and a obstacle course run this year.
Should be easy but will give me some motivation.

I know the health benefits of working out, but I've been reading a lot about the other health benefits, mentally, emotionally, and physically.

Better stress and anxiety control.
It helps me fo my job so much easier and better.

I started going to church too, and it's been an eye opener too.
Need to start on spiritual well being as well. Being a better person, father, husband, etc.

And to go shooting at least 1 time a month!

Last Edited:
I started a two weeks ago on my quest to loose 13 pounds this year. I am down 6 as of this morning so only 7 to go. I have cut all carbs and sugars. Eating protein and veggies. This week I will start introducing a small amount of healthy carbs and natural sugars from fruit.
I also plan on working on my cardio and strengthening my core muscles. This is a challenge for me as I have a hereditary heart issue and am limited to lifting nothing more than 25lbs and no strenuous (blood pressure spiking) activities.
Beyond health, I want to continue to refine my collection (on hunt for pistol with optic for CC) and take some practical and tactical classes on pistols, rifles and shotgun use, copious amounts of hunting.
Next I will be investing in the new home that we are building. My goal is to make minimum of 6-9 extra payments a year for the next 5 to help drawn down the principal all while finishing a few upgrades we decided to hold off on.
Finally, in addition to taking my wife on a nice vacation for our 18th anniversary, I plan on partnering with a friend and buying a franchise so as to start working on our own future as opposed to someone else's.

Should be a good year.

A crutch is a crutch, you can live without them.
225083.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top