JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Being that I always have enough bourbon, bacon and cigars on hand...

-I decided I was going to take up coyote hunting. Never done it. Don't know anyone that does. Just going to treat it like I did kayak fishing and just jump in and see how it goes. Mapped out a couple BLM properties and getting some ideas together...
-"finish" my AR build. While I have a functioning rifle, I do need to get a longer handguard and I'd still like an adjustable gas block

Being that I always have enough bourbon, bacon and cigars on hand...

-I decided I was going to take up coyote hunting. Never done it. Don't know anyone that does. Just going to treat it like I did kayak fishing and just jump in and see how it goes. Mapped out a couple BLM properties and getting some ideas together...
-"finish" my AR build. While I have a functioning rifle, I do need to get a longer handguard and I'd still like an adjustable gas block
I also want to get back into hunting after stopping at 18 yrs old. Coyote seems to be a great way to get back into it. Don't have anything mapped yet but thats okay. I'm finishing up my rifle and have an awesome AK I would love to take out also.

And of course try my best to stay ahead of the gun grabber curve and get as much awesome stuff as my bank account will allow.

I'm going to become more active and vocal in opposing anti-2A politicians. And I will encourage everyone I know to do the same. We really need to send a strong message to those lying, treacherous hypocrites before it's too late.

• Build a frame for the AR500 targets I got over the holidays.
  • Install the night sights I got for my pistols.
  • Focus on picking up the target more quickly from a draw.
  • I'll likely pickup a 12 gauge.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads