JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Heh everyone!

New to the site and signed up because I'm looking to sell a Glock of mine.

What is the process of selling a used gun? This would be my first time and I apologize if this has been answered a million times in a forum somewhere. I'm located in Portland, OR. If that makes a difference.

Thanks a bunch!

Heh everyone!

New to the site and signed up because I'm looking to sell a Glock of mine.

What is the process of selling a used gun? This would be my first time and I apologize if this has been answered a million times in a forum somewhere. I'm located in Portland, OR. If that makes a difference.

Thanks a bunch!

What model and gen glock are you selling ?

Welcome from the great State of Jefferson.

Sell the gun, but stick around and meet some of the folks while you're at it. This is a good place and we've got some very good people here. :)

Welcome, yes all sales private or in store require a background check.
There is no loop holes as are claimed, you must pass the background check and pay their fees.

Even though the hype, and lies you hear are 100% false, you must be a upstanding citizen, no felonies, no
order of protection, and have not been in safety hold by any agency, or be a drug or alcohol abuser ( treatment)
You will hear anti-gun lies saying you can walk down the street and buy a gun, not true.
You have to basically be as clean and shiny as police are themselves record wise, to buy a firearm or transfer one.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top